• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre-Awakened Demon Lord Rimuru vs Base Touma
Speed Equalized
Both Starts 50 Meters Apart
Kamijou_Touma.png

Rimuru_Tempest_Main.png

Great Sage GG:

Imagine Breaker GG:

Venuzdonoa GG:

Last edited:
Only fair match if Slime like Rimuru are treated as supranatural tho (which I think unlikely for now).

Even with that matchups, Rimuru still stomps because he had a lot of long range skills in his arsenal.

Only fair match if Slime like Rimuru are treated as supranatural tho (which I think unlikely for now).

Even with that matchups, Rimuru still stomps because he had a lot of long range skills in his arsenal.
Yes, also High-Godly regen. And Rimuru is supernatural btw

Yeah. Rimuru body was made of an magic essence - Touma can literally erased rimuru just by touching him, but That's only if he can touch him and negate his HG regeneration.
(Unique monsters are those who have undergone some mutation and possess unusual powers. Rarely, such are born in areas with high magical energy density… I see, your birth was founded on magical energy drawn from myself!) Mumu? And what would that mean?
Let’s see if past world’s knowledge can be used figure this one out.
In other words, from this old man (assumption) magical energy flows, and thus it has become abundant in around here.
And when that energy gathered, the monster that was born from it–the slime = myself? Is that it?
(Ay. In these 300 years, a monster who could approach myself had not existed. Being born from my power, perhaps You could even lay your hands upon myself!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back