• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Hax af vs hax af

Name beginning with R vs name beginning with R

6-A vs 6-A

Novel (of the light variety) vs novel (of the visual variety)

Which one of these stupidly powerful beings outdoes the other? The slime or the nazi? Speed equalized if necessary.

Takes place on Folder Continent

Rimuru Tempest
Bring it o

Reinhard Tristan Eugen Heydrich render by HIT IT
Come at me, bro

Only one thing to say here
This_is_going_to_be_good.gif

Just gonna put out a few things which can royally screw reinhard over: Regen negation, power null (not to lance though i suspect), fate manipulation, erasure existence, probablity, death (?), conceptual being killing, causality and time travel AFAIK. Which idk how they apply but I do know lance looking won't work so well as rimuru is mind and soul resistent so there is that

who i vote idek just waiting

Both of them have resistances.

Reinhard has his Legion, wich he can empower to his level. The only things that he can use to kill Rimuru are: MVS, LLT. On the other hand, Gladsheimr can possibly counter the Regen negation (It can recreate beings even if they are punched by Machina's Briah). Also, Rein resists a certain potion of Rimuru's hax. Remember that, if Rimuru is a good opponent, Reinhard will go all out and rewards him with Immortality (LLT trust)

actually regen negation to what extent though i just realized the potency can be dependent really

I always see "char A has regen negation, so he can negate the regen"

Just like Gilgamesh. There is no feat of the weapons negating godly regen, but they use it.

So, this match is a thing, was honestly inevitable really.

First off, does time stop work on reinhard, and is he acausal?

it likely works on him (AFAIK he may have time resistence from meth's time acceleration but time stop was never resisted so i'm iffy if rein resists hence why i said it likely works) and rein is only acausal when he awakened as an apoptosis which either immortality 8 i think (which is restricted) or 1-A so likely no at this point

Then rimuru stops time and causality manipulates him, 30 minutes of stopped time is plenty of time to use all he has to take him out, time stop normally would be useless in tensei since everyone relevant has resistance, but seems relevant here.

He doesn't usually use it from what i remember as it's pointless against the top tier characters since they have resistance, but i think ciel could probably point it out that reinhard doesn't have any resistance, since ciel can analyze his opponents abilities, and predict the sucess of a technique working and what not, so rimuru might know he can spam it.

Though if this is IC rimuru none of the causality, probability, existence erasure nonesense will come into play since the guy never spams his hax IC, but he will go for sealing, and soul hax.

ahhhh he may overestimate reinhard then but the issue with reinhard the dude never uses his spear so the two may go into CQC to start with from what ik

Reinhard actually wasn't affected by Ren's EFF time stop and time slow (It CAN stop time around himself). Also, Reinhard can sense souls and know their "power level", quality and etc.

(Maybe off topic): Wasn't Reinhard supposed to be acausal by his nature and Gladsheimr status as a Singularity?

And these two uses their powerful ones later on...wow If rimuru turns into girl this will be kinky OWO

Edit: @schro Rein was WAY above ren's EFF so there is that and the time stop was gradual not instant. He still will likely CQC blame CIS. Well...that corelates to type 8 its not like copying where it'll be a mess but we shouldn't use type 8 otherwise rimiru can't kill him unless he somehow kills merc with gladsheimr AFAIK he is out of the world but not exactly acausal just staying out of foreknowledge

I saw that in the manga part so yeah I was poking fun on a random ship :p

Back