• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rimuru vs creation trio

It might seem unusual to mention, but what about the hax mind? Rimuru could look for ways to win without necessarily killing or BFR.

It might seem unusual to mention, but what about the hax mind? Rimuru could look for ways to win without necessarily killing or BFR.
Each one at least has two layers of four dimensional Mind Manipulation Resistance. In fact, the Lake Trio can likely beat Rimuru with their own Mind Manipulation, which can affect abstract-based minds before you mention that.

Also, Giratina's realm it BFR's people too. Isn’t just 2-A, it exists outside the ability of character's with 2-A range to escape. Also, how strong exactly is Rimuru's Sealing and BFR Resistance. What did he resist to gain it?

It's range+potency based. If Rimuru doesn't have 2-A range on his tp then he can't get out. If he doesn't have resistance to 4D sealing he can't get out. Either one works
his time warp is 2-A, and as I said before, Rimuru has immortality 9, he would suffer the BFR and the other clone would analyze and put his reactive evolution into action

And I don't know if Rimuru has 4D sealing resistance, we were arguing about it until a certain someone created this thread so don't blame me

Each one at least has two layers of four dimensional Mind Manipulation Resistance. In fact, the Lake Trio can likely beat Rimuru with their own Mind Manipulation, which can affect abstract-based minds before you mention that.
Rimuru has unconventional resistence, he thinks with his soul and not with his mind, and yes, the trio can even affect mind based on type 2 info abstraction, but Rimuru has immunity to this because of transduality
Also, Giratina's realm it BFR's people too. Isn’t just 2-A, it exists outside the ability of character's with 2-A range to escape. Also, how strong exactly is Rimuru's Sealing and BFR Resistance. What did he resist to gain it?
It probably doesn't resist sealing, but immortality still exists and BFR/sealing doesn't work on all of them at once, Rimuru can do something using his reactive evolution, furthermore, he can keep sending clones endlessly to buy time for it (although it doesn't need much, he's already managed to deal with 4D hax quickly as against the primitive magic for Yuuki)

Edit: I want to add that Rimuru has 4D sealing resistance coming from Azathoth

Last edited:
The Lake Trio Mind Manipulation is a Mind Manipulation+Soul Manipulation combo that can affect abstract entites. It's also only Type 1 Transduality to certain things, and honestly the reasoning for the Transduality is really weak in my opinion.

The Lake Trio Mind Manipulation is a Mind Manipulation+Soul Manipulation combo that can affect abstract entites. It's also only Type 1 Transduality to certain things, and honestly the reasoning for the Transduality is really weak in my opinion.
well yes, transduality only covers certain things which are what the great spirits cover, and i'm using them so i think it's valid here, and Rimuru still has immortality 9 working

About transduality being a weak argument, I can't really do anything about it, it's in the profile so I don't see a problem using it, I respectfully hope you don't mind that too

well yes, transduality only covers certain things which are what the great spirits cover, and i'm using them so i think it's valid here, and Rimuru still has immortality 9 working
His Immortality Type 9 comes from entites within their range, it isn't helpful at all here.

His Immortality Type 9 comes from entites within their range, it isn't helpful at all here.
I didn't understand what you mean, Can the trio kill all of Rimuru's clones at once? I'm not saying they don't have a range, but that they can't kill at the same time, if he can then that would be one thing, but I still don't see how he would kill/incap all Rimuru's, if he doesn't kill them all at once, another Rimuru can simply create other clones infinitely while analyzing and acquiring resistance to everything the trio throws at him

Last edited:
And now that i noticed, can you provide where the trio affects type 2 information? Because I don't see it on their profile

I didn't understand what you mean, Can the trio kill all of Rimuru's clones at once? I'm not saying they don't have a range, but that they can't kill at the same time, if he can then that would be one thing, but I still don't see how he would kill/incap all Rimuru's, if he doesn't kill them all at once, another Rimuru can simply create other clones infinitely while analyzing and acquiring resistance to everything the trio throws at him
They could. They have the range to just affect them all at the same time.

Edit: They affect Type 1 Concepts, which are far more abstract and fundamental then your standard information abstraction.

I mean with their Cosmic Awareness, they might be able to detect every single Rimuru and bombard each of them with their Multiversal+ ranged attacks simultaneously, though I personally doubt that's very likely to occur.

They could also just summon and kill Yveltal to nuke everything with Death but I unno that'd be scummy and prolly not too reliable

They could. They have the range to just affect them all at the same time.

Edit: They affect Type 1 Concepts, which are far more abstract and fundamental then your standard information abstraction.
hmm I see
I mean with their Cosmic Awareness, they might be able to detect every single Rimuru and bombard each of them with their Multiversal+ ranged attacks simultaneously, though I personally doubt that's very likely to occur.
Bombard with what exactly? And forgot to ask, but can they handle NEP 1?
They could also just summon and kill Yveltal to nuke everything with Death but I unno that'd be scummy and prolly not too reliable
I don't think this is a problem for Rimuru as he also has immunity to death manipulation because of transduality

By that I mean that they can pelt him with their various Attack's from a Multiversal+ range. And I'm... Not sure, what makes Rimuru have NEP 1- The page doesn't make it too clear, nor do I really know what you need to be able to harm those types of beings. I do know that Giratina itself has Non Existent Physiology 1, but that's primarily in it's True Key. They all have NPI, if that helps?

Actually I want to apologize for something but Rimuru does not have passive causality manipulation, I confused how the skill works, he only has manipulation probability doubling the chances of hitting the opponent and doubling the chances of the enemy missing, so this conversation about causality would only be useful if Rimuru hit Giratina
Tyrant King Susanoo: ???

By that I mean that they can pelt him with their various Attack's from a Multiversal+ range. And I'm... Not sure, what makes Rimuru have NEP 1- The page doesn't make it too clear, nor do I really know what you need to be able to harm those types of beings. I do know that Giratina itself has Non Existent Physiology 1, but that's primarily in it's True Key. They all have NPI, if that helps?
Rimuru has nep 1 via injecting Turn Null the primordial energy in tensura which is nothingness into himself. He has aspects 2 and 4 if I remember correctly.

What makes Rimuru have NEP is turn null, it's a non-existent energy that he injects into his own body, but he only injects it into the body he is battling and not the others, and with that Rimuru can exist even without his concepts and information, I think the interaction depends on which aspects Giratina interacted with

I like to add that Giratina's true form is the Distortion World, a realm that exists outside and beyond the reach of the infinite (×millions) Pokémon multiverse, with even Palkia and Dialga and their Multiversal+ range being unable to enter or leave there.

I like to add that Giratina's true form is the Distortion World, a realm that exists outside and beyond the reach of the infinite (×millions) Pokémon multiverse, with even Palkia and Dialga and their Multiversal+ range being unable to enter or leave there.
Rimuru can't do anything in true form really so I think we should use avatar key

join discord and show us the scan about hitting the first hit
I have "ctrl f" for "first" from chapter 216 to the last chapter (after stories and all) and I haven't found it. I could swear seeing something like "guarantees first attack" somewhere previously, but it didn't exist.

I have "ctrl f" for "first" from chapter 216 to the last chapter (after stories and all) and I haven't found it. I could swear seeing something like "guarantees first attack" somewhere previously, but it didn't exist.
I also thought I had something like that too, but I was finding it strange not to find such an OP hax on the profile

Back