• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean Rimuru stomps. Analysis is broken and Rimuru resists info manip.

Idk why do you even make this thread as I know All Fiction is in CRT or did is it finished?

Firephoenixearl said:
What got upgraded?
I think it was Mind Hax, Regen, some resistances. I don't follow them, just take some glances at it. Wait a bit, I'm 1000% sure a supporter will come.

Then Rimuru loses. You can't change my mind whatever arguments will come.

Medaka wins easy.

I believe the Rimuru supporters will say otherwise.

Zaratthustra said:
Then Rimuru loses. You can't change my mind whatever arguments will come.
Medaka wins easy.
Not really, Acauslity Type 4 does give resitance to 4-D hax like minor timeline erasure so he would have the 4-D resistance. I mentioned in the thread Medaka's 4-D hax was accepted.

Acasuality type 4 doesn't stop Medaka from erasing her own time and bookmakering Rimuru

Bookmaker also managed to completely seal Ajimu

It also powernulls so there is that

Kumagawa's Bookmaker sealed Ajimu, which should be far more powerful than her's.

I don't see how being 4-D would help either tbw, not like she'd know about the other Rimurus

I think you forget Medaka classic ability, The End, takes an ability to improve it at 100% potential then going beyond it at 120%. Medaka will always have better abilities.

I assume. His started to get weaker when he was getting reformed, which to me always seemed to show that it scales with how "Minus" or negative you are. She's as far from a Minus as it gets, so I don't think it'd be good with her.

InfiniteSped said:
I assume. His started to get weaker when he was getting reformed, which to me always seemed to show that it scales with how "Minus" or negative you are. She's as far from a Minus as it gets, so I don't think it'd be good with her.
Yeah but she still copies it at perfect potency.

How? It'd make the opponent equal to her, and she's as positive as it gets. Kumagawa used it to make the opponent equal to him, and make their hearts falter and stuff. Being equal to Medaka wouldn't break someone.

Bookmaker was stated to be a skill that turns a plus into a minus by it's first description. Not equal to the user. It's always turning the opponent into a minus. Besides even if it were equal to the user, it would be still Bookmaker at max potency. So when Kumagawa first had it. When Kumagawa first used it to seal the heck outta Ajimu.

It would be contradicting the very idea of The End for her bookmaker to be worse. Not to mention that after she copied it, she even managed to combine it with other skills, thing Kumagawa couldn't do.

We're talking about All Fiction, not Bookmaker. It's something different.

Rimuru doesn't have a way to stop it now that it's accepted as 4D.

Paul Frank said:
Acasuality type 4 doesn't stop Medaka from erasing her own time and bookmakering Rimuru
It does not but Rimuru's passive or semi-passive can deal with it; For one, he can make his body an absorption mass with Gluttonous King Beelzebub:

Absorption:
Rimuru's absorption abilities are greater than before, and could even absorb Large Star level attacks when he was only Continent level.

I talked to @Wokistan about it and Medaka even bloodlusted with Infinte Speed Boost can be defeated with passive abilities.

It doesn't matte if he could aborb Large Star attack at Continental level. All Fiction is not a physical attack.

Firephoenixearl said:
Bookmaker was stated to be a skill that turns a plus into a minus by it's first description. Not equal to the user. It's always turning the opponent into a minus. Besides even if it were equal to the user, it would be still Bookmaker at max potency. So when Kumagawa first had it. When Kumagawa first used it to seal the heck outta Ajimu.
It would be contradicting the very idea of The End for her bookmaker to be worse. Not to mention that after she copied it, she even managed to combine it with other skills, thing Kumagawa couldn't do.
Probably because Kumagawa was the user, and he was a Minus. Medaka has used it on herself to make her on par with Zenkichi iirc, and Zenkichi isn't a Minus.

If the potency scales to the user's mental state, I don't see how hers would be better. She's the complete opposite of a Minus.

Zaratthustra said:
It doesn't matte if he could aborb Large Star attack at Continental level. All Fiction is not a physical attack.
My point is on the passive. Rimuru's Ultimate Skills abilities are based on wish for activations or are basically thought-based.

Yes, they are but not to the potency of 4D. You can have all resistances in possible and impossible but still, be in the potency of 3D (this current case).

Zaratthustra said:
Yes, they are but not to the potency of 4D. You can have all resistances in possible and impossible but still, be in the potency of 3D (this current case).
I mean the system that cause the destiny-induced loop is multi-multiversal in nature spanning a large number of parallel universes and Rimuru is unbound by it so it looks 4-D Acausality Type 4 or a 4-D resistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back