• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm pretty sure Rimuru stomps hard, but lets see how this goes.

Like does the Dovahkiin even have the range required to even hit the real Rimuru (I remember him being a 2-B distance away): the Hist would make way more sense here.

Keeweed said:

Like does the Dovahkiin even have the range required to even hit the real Rimuru (I remember him being a 2-B distance away): the Hist would make way more sense here.
This Dovah has all of the Daedric Artefacts, so he has the Skeleton Key

This Dovah has all of the Daedric Artefacts, so he has the Skeleton Key

I don't see how that helps him when the person is a multiverse away from him. Also going to the moves so I'm not going to be responding for a while.

Keeweed said:

"Range: Up to High Hyperversal with Non-Combative Thu'um and Spells"

Dovah opens the reality where he can hit Rimuru. This is entirely pointless anyways because Dovah does in fact have the range to hit Rimuru

High Hyperversal with spells says hi

Hl3 or bust said:
Dovah opens the reality where he can hit Rimuru. This is entirely pointless anyways because Dovah does in fact have the range to hit Rimuru
High Hyperversal with spells says hi
High Hyperversal with spells???

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
"Up to High Hyperversal with Non-Combative Thu'um and Spells"

It literally says on his profile that's just teleportation range...
The non-combative part only applies to the Thu'um afaik

Where and which one?

listed on the page and basically spells in TES as a whole. It comes from all mages drawing mana from Aetherius

Hl3 or bust said:
ZacharyGrossman273 said:
"Up to High Hyperversal with Non-Combative Thu'um and Spells"

It literally says on his profile that's just teleportation range...
The non-combative part only applies to the Thu'um afaik
I am pretty sure it is meant for range only. If it was meant for Attack Potency, them he would have High 1-B with some of his spell.

what?

None of Dovah's spells can cause High 1-B destruction or are even that far up in hax (as far as i know) ofc. The range for the Thu'um comes from Become Etherial which works through shenanigans involving Oblivion

Having a certain range with an attack doesn't automatically mean the attack has to be that tier

Anyways, Dovah wins pretty easily

Rimuru's various forms of info analysis, precog, and causality/probability hax won't work at all for obvious reasons. His power copy can't actually copy anything powerful enough to shift the fight in his favor to a degree such that it would actually do anything useful. Dovah eventually just uses the right spell or a Daedric Artifact.

Rimuru does have Multiple Existence so Dovah eventually just uses the right spell or a Daedric Artifact would not really work here. Plus, Rimuru can used regarding one of his main body affected to gain resistance.

Hl3 or bust said:
what?
None of Dovah's spells can cause High 1-B destruction or are even that far up in hax (as far as i know) ofc. The range for the Thu'um comes from Become Etherial which works through shenanigans involving Oblivion
Yes, I saw. Regardless, the spell are non-comabat applicable. He can't still kill Rimuru. Rimuru can easily seal him with Covenant King Uriel which is based on the imaginary space that he can also for defensive barrier; it is wish-based or semi-passive as thought based as an ultimate skills. Note: The Dovahkii has no feat that shows he can affect Imaginary Space.

And since ultimate skills do not require an incantation, merely wishing for something can produce results.
~ Chapter 081 - The Banquet​
I mean Rimuru can easily kill him with his level Soul Manipulation which can also works by anormal attacks.

1: no. this key does not have Multiple Existence.

2: nice not reading anything of what was said. The spells are combat applicable, the Thu'um are not, and just sending Dovah to Imaginary Space means **** all. I'm not going to dignify the part about Dovah not having the range to reach Imaginary Space, since that is massive NLF and you know it.

Dovah resists 4D soul hax iirc

Hl3 or bust said:
1: no. this key does not have Multiple Existence.
2: nice not reading anything of what was said. The spells are combat applicable, the Thu'um are not, and just sending Dovah to Imaginary Space means **** all. I'm not going to dignify the part about Dovah not having the range to reach Imaginary Space, since that is massive NLF and you know it.

Dovah resists 4D soul hax iirc
This key does have Multiple Existence, he just doesn't have Acausality Type 3 from it.

Range: Up to High Hyperversal with Non-Combative Thu'um and Spells

I am pretty sure @Matt would have wrote the Spells were combative if they were

Multiple Existence is specifically stated to be possessed by his last key. This isn't his last key, and Multiple Existence literally is just acausality so there's no reason for it not to be listed if this key had it.

Literally just semantics

Hl3 or bust said:
Multiple Existence is specifically stated to be possessed by his last key. This isn't his last key, and Multiple Existence literally is just acausality so there's no reason for it not to be listed if this key had it.
Literally just semantics
No, he has it earlier; It just wasn't added because the wiki doesn't have anything for ability that could be limited Acausality Type 3. If you read the web novel, he had way before the end of the series in the last three chapter.

In the end of series, he made an extra body with another version of him in another universe so as long this version of himself character still exists, Rimuru can't died if the other versions of himself are gone from another universe. Likewise, he could easy make other main bodies.

Wait it's Pseudo True Dragon? Rimuru's "Low 2-C" rating is not very reliable. It's only appliable if the fight is of the nature that would normally lead to an incon due to both sides being unable to kill the other. It shouldn't be applied as is.

Ok, if dovahking does not have the range from spell, he might just use staff of magnus or auriel bow with spellbreaker, this will take away rimuru magic and drain his power with a at least low 1-C range

@Nedge

Multiple Existence is literally nothing but type 3 acausality. The latter not being listed in a key in a page that's been the pet project of multiple knowledgibles should say that he doesn't have it by that point.

Nice. Doesn't matter at all since this isn't the EoS key. But still nice.

Back