• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Riordanverse Tier 6 Revisions: Part 2

Then I'll organise it all in a later post. You can find them in the books online or use the fan wiki as a reference point.

Frank gets the same as Percy and Jason, other Big 3 kids get the Low 7-B (maybe the possibly 7-B), Leo gets the same with his fire, the others should be normal demigod level tbh.

RegisNex1232 said:
Before we talk about ratings, first we need the feats for all of the demigods. And we need all of the feats. It would make things a lot easier.
Organise them by character, book and descriptiom like so:

Percy Jackson, The Titan's Curse, Lifted up all the water in a nearby river.
That will take us probably a month tbh.

Is it really worth it?

We all sort of agreed on the rating.

Low 7-B/7-B is the agreed upon.

That said, if you want to, I am for it.

I have all the books and I plan to read them again anyway.

I think they should still be changed, since this one isn't certanly wrong.

We should look through stuff, but I feel that would be the lesser evil of the two.

AnonymousBlank said:
Shall I start searching my books too? Can't think of much that isn't Tier 9 off the top of my head that doesn't belong to MCs.
Go ahead, because this is a problem with some of the side characters like Clarisse and so on. There are PDFs online.

@Sins, it's a lot easier when we have the exact text as often it helps when estimating stuff. There's no real hurry as this thread isn't that long yet. We can always make another thread if necessary.

Rather than drag this argument on, can we just bring all the feats, regardless of how high or low you feel they are? Having a solid range to work with would be nice.

Don't expect calculating every single feat in 13 books would only take a few days though. Have fun discussing these incorrect downgrades while I work on it.

If you're going to be snide and sulky about it then please don't bother. We have far more willing people here already.

@Everyone, if linking/quoting paragraphs, use either private Imgur screenshots or quotes. Don't need to get in trouble.

Well since the basis for the downgrades is that we should take a single (not yet quantified) 7-B feat more importantly than a 6-C feat, I don't see why weaker Tier 9 feats are any less important than Tier 7 ones.

go downgrade dragonball to wall level then.

seriously you are just trying to hinder and halt progress on this thread. unbecoming of staff

Sigh .....

That unquantified feat shows a clear limit for Percy and all the other feats performed by the Big 3 kids are below it. We are taking consistency over a single feat.

Demigods have more consistent Tier 9 feats than Tier 7 ones. Cherrypicking certain feats to calc to make it seem more consistent isn't what this wiki does.

And it was Regis who suggested calculating every feat.

GilgaArcuied said:
go downgrade dragonball to wall level then.

seriously you are just trying to hinder and halt progress on this thread. unbecoming of staff
I don't care about Dragon Ball.

And I don't want to hinder the revisions, I don't even agree with them happening.

Guys, drop it. Please. We spent 300 posts in the previous thread on this ad nauseum and I'd rather (and I'm sure I'm not alone in this) we not have a repeat.

Not agreeing and then trying to derail this thread after doing so in an earlier thread while claiming to "not hinder" the revisions '''is''' in fact hindering the revisions. Drop it and get to finding feats that each character has done that we can organize here.

I'd rather not have a repeat too, but popularity is not a reasoning to hand wave all of our points.

Anyway, as I said, have fun discussing the incorrect downgrades, I am going to calculate every calcable feat as Regis said.

Lets split up our workload so we don't all do the same thing.

We have ten books, who wants to volunteer?

I have the first four books in the heroes of olympus series and I can look/organize feats for those books if you want.

I have all 10 but the first 2 PJO ones are missing for some reason. Halfway through TC but I have only found lifting feats so far.

I think that Kaltias, Kepekley, Dargoo, Regis, and the others make sense here. My apologies Spino.

It is probably best to stop derailing and focusing on the revision instead.

I guess I'll wait for more feats to come in future books as Sins suggested. In the meantime, have fun discussing incorrect ratings. I have other revisions to worry about.

Do I need to point out that the Percy who fought Ares was...literally Percy in his very first book, with barely any training, while only being a mid-tier Demigod in physical strength? Or that Ares was pissed off in the scene?

If we're legitimately trying to argue the "generously tier 8 maximum high-end" Book 1 Percy scales to 6-C I don't know what to tell people other than "no, he obviously doesn't"

Back