• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rip thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you get a warning from an Admin, you go back in time and become the founder.

If you get a warning from an Admin, you go back in time and create FANDOM

If you get a warning from an Admin, you go back in time and become the founder.

Did you say time travel?

I hope you have acausality to prevent any possible time paradoxes

MaxForward said:
I hope you have acausality to prevent any possible time paradoxes
Nah, we operate by Homestuck logic.

Sadly, that means the founder dies eventually. How cruel is paradox space.

All administrators are forced to undergo Navy S.E.A.L. training to ensure they are capable of protecting their profiles well enough.

Crabwhale said:
All administrators are forced to undergo Navy S.E.A.L. training to ensure they are capable of protecting their profiles well enough.
Actually, they are forced to undergo training from the scouts from Attack on Titan, then we know that tey are ready. If they succeed, which many people die during training, they are admin.

Crabwhale said:
I wouldn't mind this

You don't know what Navy S.E.A.L. training is like, do you?

I mean, don't get me wrong, you'd be turned into a hardened badass by the end of it, but dear Jesus, there's a reason the phrase "training from Hell" exists.

Yes, absolutely. I would be more terrified of fighting a Navy S.E.A.L. than any martial artist.

If they had weapons then I would be too

Even without weapons.

Seol, they are soldiers taught to kill you in the swiftest and most effective ways possible. No punching, no parrying, no rules bullshit, they will use any means necessary to maximize their chances of bringing you down as quickly as possible. They will do the unthinkable, like punching you in the liver, or kicking your ******* kneecap down your own leg.

Yeah a normal martial artist can also do those things too

I know, but they're mind isn't going to immediately go to that, will it?

With a Navy S.E.A.L., they're trained to disable in any way possible.

I think you're really understimating a marial arts master

Also Navy S.E.A.L.'s are only a US thing right? or does every country have them, because for some reason I always associate them with the US specifically

I'm not underestimating them. I know full well what they're capable of. But, well, think about: most martial artists today train for either self-beneficial purposes, for sport etc.

With a soldier, their mental and physical training are actively focused on killing people if it comes to it. I'm not saying they'd necessarily be faster, or stronger, but they'd far more unpredictable.

Also, yes, they are a US-only thing, but every country has it's special forces.

All admins will be turned into bureaucrats at this exact time and date each year so long as they connect. All mods to admins, all normal users to mods, etc.

Everyone has to fill out an 100 page entrance exam to Io Hub, if they fail they are banned globally. All pages become shameless Io Hub advertising.

If anyone plays Fortnite, they will be gathered along with the rest of the annoying Fortnite players and have a red wedding-like execution. The survivors will be forced to join the Night's Watch

PublicMinority87 said:
If anyone plays Fortnite, they will be gathered along with the rest of the annoying Fortnite players and have a red wedding-like execution. The survivors will be forced to join the Night's Watch
no death, only snick-snacking

what the hell we are god-damn advertiser friendly here!

PublicMinority87 said:
If anyone plays Fortnite, they will be gathered along with the rest of the annoying Fortnite players and have a red wedding-like game ending. The survivors will be forced to join the Night's Watch

Totallynotchewbacca said:
PublicMinority87 said:
no death, only snick-snacking
what the hell we are god-damn advertiser friendly here!
Only the annoying ones. They get executed. Game of thrones style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back