• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Robbie Rotten addition

Basically in one episode of the show Robbie gets his hands on a remote control that works on people. From what I remember he really only used the pause and mute buttons. This allowed him to freeze people in place and so that people didn't make any noise respectively. This would give him Time Manipulation (Or something along those lines) and Sound Manipulation (Really only useful against characters who need to announce their attacks or use some other vocal call in order to use them). There's probably something I'm missing, as I haven't actually seen the episode since I was a kid. Here's a link to the wiki page of the episode:

https://lazytown.wikia.com/wiki/Remote_Control

I aggree to this addition, and also, just as Zachary said above, yeah, it can hurt Sportacus. Making Robbie technically 7-C to 7-B

Found the episode. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aij042dJoig

Apparently, Pixel built it, & named it "The Remote Controlly 6000". I'm gonna detail its use. Hopefully I don't end up being too detailed. Button pressing & voice commands seems to be involved in its use. Things it does:

"Rewind": Unties Pixel's shoes, which he had tied by a machine made to do that -since he forgot how- prior to his song about building the RC6K. Brings Ziggy back to his spot seated on the fence/wall after he falls off.

Rewind is also used to put Ziggy's lollipop in his grip after he drops it. Everyone observes & reacts to the rewinding, & seems to remember what was undone, so that may be worth mentioning if we want to try considering it as Time Manipulation; Not all Time Manipulation has observers remember what changed, & given the localized effect, it may not BE Time Manipulation.

"Off": All the screens in Pixel's house go out, presumably shut off/shut down. "On" is used right after to turn them back on. (Technology Manipulation, maybe, but IMHO, unimpressive since it's Pixel's own tech it's shutting off; It may have been programmed to work with them, but not necessarily with other tech.)

"Off" can apparently shut-off the remote itself, too.

"Fast Forward": Accelerates the bouncing of a ball... I think? Let's Stephanie do her homework faster, filling out... maybe half of a notepad in a few seconds. It also makes Sportacus do a lot of activity quickly, which a "Rewind" makes him undo.

When Robbie uses "Fast Forward" with the remote pointed the wrong way (at himself), it makes him start rapidly moving backwards, seemingly via his own involuntarily bodily movement, all the way back to his lair. Pixel then uses "Reverse" to have him go into & out of the entrance to his lair, & "Freeze" to "Freeze" it. (How Pixel was viewing Robbie from his location is unexplained.) Once Pixel turns it "Off", Robbie returns to motion & falls into his lair.

"Freeze": Stops the bouncing ball in mid-air. "Play" un-freezes it. Later, also freezes a Soccer Ball. It also un-freezes Ziggy. "Freeze" also freezes Sportacus (once in mid-air, even.), & later, Mr. Busybody, Ziggy & Stephanie.

"Play Baseball": A floating baseball bat moves slightly to hit a baseball, which a floating baseball mitt catches. The RC6K is used to do it again, & the ball is sent flying high above Lazytown. to Sportacus's

"Play" and "Reverse" are used to repeatedly dunk & undo the dunk of a basketball into a basketball net. "Play" is used to set a soccer ball into motion, then send it into a soccer net, to set a skateboard moving to get under Mr. Busybody while he's walking to take him places. "Play" un-freezes Sportacus.

There's also apparently a "Forward" command. Unsure what it's meant to do. Cease the reversing & continue forward the motion of a reversed object?

"Volume Down" silences Ziggy, but not Stephanie standing right behind him, "Volume Up" un-silences Ziggy, at Stephanie's urging... & makes Ziggy a bit loud until Pixel adjusts it. Later, "Volume Up" unmutes them with a single press.

"Pause" freezes Ziggy in place. Ziggy was also apparently aware that he was frozen, given his dialogue when "Play" un-freezes him.

"Mute" mutes both Stephanie & Ziggy at once.

"Stop" freezes Sportacus. At one point while Sportacus is hurtling through the air, it doesn't seem to stop him. Missed target?

At one point, Robby says "and now, the cha-cha-cha", & the remote makes Sportacus do that... dance, I believe? Following that, he presses a button, & with a "boing" sound-effect, Sportacus is made to jump, hurtling through the air.

One button seems to make a voice start speaking about elephants in Africa, apparently from "The World Channel". Robbie "explains" it by shrugging & saying to the viewer, "Sorry, wrong channel.".

So yeah. There. A comprehensive/unnecessarily detailed/redundant/disorganized detailing of what the Remote Controlly 6000 that Pixel built & Robbie Rotten took, does. Only one instance of it not working. Neat.

Hope that helps!

So a new equipment for Robbie (Albeit, stolen equipment.) that has Body/Time Manipulation, Telekinesis (It made sports equipment float in the air & play sports on its own, & also seemingly launched Sportacus into the air.), Sound Manipulation, the ability to broadcast dialogue from a nature show on a channel, the ability to Fast Forward stuff, & Limited Technology Manipulation... & Robbie also gets Fourth Wall Awareness.

If it is Time Manipulation, characters seem to be aware of the effects that happen to themselves. At one point, Stop also doesn't Stop Sportacus?

Quick question

Why is Robbie Rotten 10-A physically but have human level striking strength? Surely that should be changed

Back