• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Robotic Amphibian and Stickman TERROR! (Fu Android Soldier Vs Javen)

Javenplayz253

He/Him
Dr. Menace Was Caught In A Sticky Situation
Menace: "HEY- HEY! YOU CAN'T KILL ME!"
Android: "I Wouldn't Kill you If You Weren't Evil!"
???: "Hey You Can't Kill Him!"
The Android Looked Behind Him And It Was Javen
Android: "Are You An Ally Of His?"
Javen: "Nope But He's Still A Human So I Have To Protect Him From YOU!"
Android: "You're Low On The Scale But If You're Protecting Him I Might Have to Eliminate!"
Javen: "Try Me."
Both Are 7-C
Both Start 30 ft from each other
Speed Is Equalized
Javen's Script is Restricted
Everything Above 7-C Is Restricted
Battle Takes Place At Dr. Menace's Lab
Battle Music
"You say eliminating evil beings is bad? Have you experienced heavy bullying? Have you experienced your loved ones dying because of a selfish reassons of others? You didn't, you would talk different otherwise. And for the sole reason of all beings being un-hurt by evil, just like you, we, FU army, do this dirty work.":3

"No Matter Where You Are or Where You're at You Always Will Have Someone to Protect you!":

Both Team Up To Take Down Bigger Evil threats (Incon):

Last edited:
By the rules, you probably shouldn't make matches without the agreement of the author of other FC/OC profile, but whatever

Javen's page is kinda chaotic, first I just wanna ask:
  • Is 7-C Javen in the base key?
  • 'Town Level (Tanked Being At An Epicenter of His attack To Large Star Level' (does this mean his defenses are at max Large Star Level even in 7-C key?)
  • Soul Absorption (Can Open His Face Into Four In Order To Absorb Souls) - how big is this attack range?
  • Creation (Can Create Stars That Can Be The The Size of Dwarf Stars to Large Stars) - Can he do this in 7-C key?
  • Transformation (Via Power-Ups, Super-Hat, Enough Anger Can Turn Him Into Ultra Javen, Ultimate Hat, and Cosmic Hat) - What is the maximum key he can get transformed into from 7-C? Stating another rule that "all above 7-C is restricted" could clarify this better

By the rules, you probably shouldn't make matches without the agreement of the author of other FC/OC profile, but whatever

Javen's page is kinda chaotic, first I just wanna ask:
  • Is 7-C Javen in the base key?
  • 'Town Level (Tanked Being At An Epicenter of His attack To Large Star Level' (does this mean his defenses are at max Large Star Level even in 7-C key?)
  • Soul Absorption (Can Open His Face Into Four In Order To Absorb Souls) - how big is this attack range?
  • Creation (Can Create Stars That Can Be The The Size of Dwarf Stars to Large Stars) - Can he do this in 7-C key?
  • Transformation (Via Power-Ups, Super-Hat, Enough Anger Can Turn Him Into Ultra Javen, Ultimate Hat, and Cosmic Hat) - What is the maximum key he can get transformed into from 7-C? Stating another rule that "all above 7-C is restricted" could clarify this better
When this thread is over I'll update this stuff (I'll add A New key called Base form At It's peak), Javen's Soul absorbing Is a good 10-ft, Javen Can't Do Star creation whilst 7-C Javen, Only uses power-ups for transformation since it only gives him new Hax No Stat boosts.

Also yeah this is a rule for a reason, it only doesn’t apply if the author of a character isn’t on the wiki anymore. You can leave a match request on message walls if you’d like to have one though

Also yeah this is a rule for a reason, it only doesn’t apply if the author of a character isn’t on the wiki anymore. You can leave a match request on message walls if you’d like to have one though
Yeah I Am Really Dumb I forgot to do that rule.

Well, it seems froggy is alright with facing you, but yes next time its obviously best to go to message wall first
Yep, we all started somewhere xD
FU android soldier was my first match, we talked about it in the message wall first 🗿 it’s how we first became friends actually! Froggy is really cool so have fun with this lol
It's true! You still could check the mess more often sometimes 👀
When this thread is over I'll update this stuff (I'll add A New key called Base form At It's peak), Javen's Soul absorbing Is a good 10-ft, Javen Can't Do Star creation whilst 7-C Javen, Only uses power-ups for transformation since it only gives him new Hax No Stat boosts.
Are the transformations limited at Ultra Javen? The hax goes kinda high with later forms at 7-C... Also it would be for the best to restart this threat once you apply these updates, as technically Javen could create a draft star in the area around and survive with Large Star durability, while FU Android would be like:

monsters-inc.jpg

Yep, we all started somewhere xD

It's true! You still could check the mess more often sometimes 👀

Are the transformations limited at Ultra Javen? The hax goes kinda high with later forms at 7-C... Also it would be for the best to restart this threat once you apply these updates, as technically Javen could create a draft star in the area around and survive with Large Star durability, while FU Android would be like:

monsters-inc.jpg
Oof forgot to reply to this
Javen's only 7-C Forms Are Power-Ups And Base that's it! (Also Instead of adding a new key imma add a new tabber on abilities that say tier High 5-A to high 4-C Base Abilities)
Also There Isn't any rules that let us set an durability for a certain fighter right?

Oof forgot to reply to this
Javen's only 7-C Forms Are Power-Ups And Base that's it! (Also Instead of adding a new key imma add a new tabber on abilities that say tier High 5-A to high 4-C Base Abilities)
Also There Isn't any rules that let us set a durability for a certain fighter right?
In what way would you set a durability? Fights go by the durability level listed on each profile

Javen's only 7-C Forms Are Power-Ups And Base that's it!
Thanks for the info!
(Also Instead of adding a new key imma add a new tabber on abilities that say tier High 5-A to high 4-C Base Abilities)
That seems like a good idea
I Was Talking about you lol
I know, tho the stage3 Red Saber arguing isn't that peaceful like the short shows, Vene could relate to that 🗿
I Updated it but didn't add the key can we still use Javen in HIs Base but When Not at His Peak?
As "Everything Above 7-C Is Restricted" is now set, the fight can start. Let's hope FU Android won't get stomped by Imagination Manifestation xD

Also, Javen's Low-Godly overtime regen doesn't apply to regular SBA fights, right?

Thanks for the info!

That seems like a good idea

I know, tho the stage3 Red Saber arguing isn't that peaceful like the short shows, Vene could relate to that 🗿

As "Everything Above 7-C Is Restricted" is now set, the fight can start. Let's hope FU Android won't get stomped by Imagination Manifestation xD

Also, Javen's Low-Godly overtime regen doesn't apply to regular SBA fights, right?
Yeah Javen Never Used It in battles Unlike His High Regen tho 😅

Yeah Javen Never Used It in battles Unlike His High Regen tho 😅
Now the time has come to see if FU Android has any means to get through that devilish regen

Still, the starting move seems to be Javen's, as though Sin Vision FU Android would see he is a hero (his "karma" level being low), so the Android goes on the offensive only when he is attacked (in this case).
He, however, won't take his guard down, and once sensing through Sin Vision any intent of attack at him, FU Android will activate the charged laser shield around his metal body while jumping back to hold his distance (as he is primarily a ranged fighter).

Now the time has come to see if FU Android has any means to get through that devilish regen

Still, the starting move seems to be Javen's, as though Sin Vision FU Android would see he is a hero (his "karma" level being low), so the Android goes on the offensive only when he is attacked (in this case).
He, however, won't take his guard down, and once sensing through Sin Vision any intent of attack at him, FU Android will activate the charged laser shield around his metal body while jumping back to hold his distance (as he is primarily a ranged fighter).
Pretty sure Androids Have weapons so he'll start shooting the androids weapons

Yeah, Javen would Say: "Is That One Of Dr. Menace's Robots???" And Immediately Start Doing What he Does

Will Javen Avenge The Fallen Stickmen That the Fu Universe Destroyed Or Will This Be Another Easy Stickman Victim For The Froggy Universe?

Yeah, Javen would Say: "Is That One Of Dr. Menace's Robots???" And Immediately Start Doing What he Does
As FU Android doesn't seem to be holding anything yet (they also have weapons in pockets and tiny dimensional storages), Javen would probably:

'If Javen Sees That the Opponent Has No Items or He Doesn't See the Item He'll Start Rushing to the Opponent And Start Delivering Combos'

FU Android still seeing nonvillain signs would jump backwards (he has rockets and electricity overdrive mode to speed up) and hold distance, while announcing he's not sure who Dr. Menace is and is willing to help Javen beat him if he is evil. FU troops take enjoyment in eliminating evil beings, they would take whatever leads to get to them to just murder them 💀

As FU Android doesn't seem to be holding anything yet (they also have weapons in pockets and tiny dimensional storages), Javen would probably:

'If Javen Sees That the Opponent Has No Items or He Doesn't See the Item He'll Start Rushing to the Opponent And Start Delivering Combos'

FU Android still seeing nonvillain signs would jump backwards (he has rockets and electricity overdrive mode to speed up) and hold distance, while announcing he's not sure who Dr. Menace is and is willing to help Javen beat him if he is evil. FU troops take enjoyment in eliminating evil beings, they would take whatever leads to get to them to just murder them 💀
Javen Will Go To An Screeching Halt And Then Reintroduce himself.
Do You Think I Should Have Them As Bloodlusted or Something or do we do incon?

Javen Will Go To An Screeching Halt And Then Reintroduce himself.
Do You Think I Should Have Them As Bloodlusted or Something or do we do incon?
The only scenario of FU troops wanting to kill heroes would be if they tried guarding the villains they are trying to murder, even then they rather trap the heroes than just massacre them.

I think both of them will need to be blood lusted for this fight to work xD

Let's just say Javen allies with Dr. Menace in other AU and FU Android meets that Javen instead
Sick Javen Is An Good Person For Android Because HE Kills People tho Sick's Profile Ain't Here Yet
It Still Could Work For Canon Javen Because He Actually protects Menace From Actual Lethal trouble
So I might have to switch the story up

Sick Javen Is An Good Person For Android Because HE Kills People tho Sick's Profile Ain't Here Yet
It Still Could Work For Canon Javen Because He Actually protects Menace From Actual Lethal trouble
So I might have to switch the story up
If an FU unit can brutally massacre a villain (they spot them with sin vision) while a hero prevents that, if the hero cannot be restrained easily, they will attempt giving quick death to him. Upon calling higher Frogman later, the Frogman can bring the hero killed from the past to the future, reviving them, so killing doesn't bother FU too much...

If an FU unit can brutally massacre a villain (they spot them with sin vision) while a hero prevents that, if the hero cannot be restrained easily, they will attempt giving quick death to him. Upon calling higher Frogman later, the Frogman can bring the hero killed from the past to the future, reviving them, so killing doesn't bother FU too much...
It's Kinda Like That Too With Javen His Buddy Mr. Portal Has A Reviving Machine So Javen Can Revive Android lol
Also This Guy Is Town Level Lol I Just Wanted To Say That it was Funny Lol

Back