• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Robotic Amphibian and Stickman TERROR! (Fu Android Soldier Vs Javen)

Yeah He'll Believe that... but here's the thing if the android gets too close Javen will probably Use Soul Absorption To Start Inhaling The Android's Soul
FU Android jumps dozens of meters high into the backside while drawing Laser Bazooka from his pocket and shoots a 7-C continuous ray of deadly blinding laser at Menace, brutally tearing all material it comes in contact with while spreading radiation alongside

Lucky for FU Android, from the very fight beginning, he is holding a distance, as range fight benefits him way more at 7-C

Javen's Win-Cons:
*Toon-Force Helps Him Alot...
*...So Does Imagination Manifestation
Ok So I Wanna Go Back On The
Whole Javen Thinks This Is Getting Fun Let's say he is still serious about the whole Dr. Menace Thing What Would Happen?
Listing his abilities alone isnt presenting win-coins, wincoin must mean a presentable strategy of winning via an ability/abilities. There sure are some to hurt FU Android with, but you must figure out yourself 👀 Also with Javen's Naive and Child-Like, Sometimes Clumsy personality, developing advanced strategies might be hard from his perspective.

Gonna go sleep now, gonna reply tomorrow, bye bye

Listing his abilities alone isnt presenting win-coins, wincoin must mean a presentable strategy of winning via an ability/abilities. There sure are some to hurt FU Android with, but must figure out yourself 👀 Also with Javen's Naive and Child-Like, Sometimes Clumsy personality, developing advanced strategies might be hard.
Aight I'll See Those Win-Cons
Gonna go sleep now, gonna reply tomorrow, bye bye
Aight' Have A good rest!

Here's one thing: Disney Nuke Javen will Just Hit the ground hard enough in order for the whole place to explode (If Javen Punches Fu Android Hard Enough it can potentially Vaporize the Android)

Last edited:
Updated Wincons:
Fu Android's Win-Cons:
*Can Distract Javen Whilst He Is Imagining himself to be normal Whilst He Was Infected with Radiation to kill him
*Can Make Javen Believe He's All-Powerful in Order to Kill Him
*Can Speed-Blitz Javen Via Speed Amps
Javen's Win-Cons:
*Can Punch Hard Enough To Nuke The Place...
*Javen's Energy Manipulation Is A Good Ranged Attack To Hit The Android with.
*Javen Can Overwhelm Android With Various Ranged Weapons
*Power-Ups Help Javen Alot Here

Javen's Win-Cons:
*Can Punch Hard Enough To Nuke The Place...
*Javen's Energy Manipulation Is A Good Ranged Attack To Hit The Android with.
*Javen Can Overwhelm Android With Various Ranged Weapons
*Power-Ups Help Javen Alot Here
Once more there doesn't seem to be valid win coins, as FU Android can deal with them kinda easily
Here's one thing: Disney Nuke Javen will Just Hit the ground hard enough in order for the whole place to explode (If Javen Punches Fu Android Hard Enough it can potentially Vaporize the Android)
FU Android can do the same thing with his charged blast, able to turn a Large Town into a 'Large Crater'. At maximum, this is an Incon wincoin (taking into account Javen has Imagination Manifestation shields and FU Android 1 tier stronger durability to tank it longer)
Also, Javen's Energy Manipulation Where He Can Just Blast and Shoot Energy Beams/Bullets,
Javen Can Also Over whelm The Android With Various Weapons and such
FU Android's backpack rockets (being counted as a speed amp) allow him to evade singular beams/bullets, just like when Javen dodged his green laser beams. Further, he can protect himself with a regenerating laser shield. Most of the Real World weapons won't do even a scratch on his armor anyway, no wincoin here.
Also Various Power-Ups let him get Good Ranged Attacks.
These are a fair point, spamming Fire, Water, Cloud, and Plant danmaku during the whole fight could eventually wear down FU Android's High 7-C armor or cause malfunctions of his components (which still are pretty much durable against most environmental effects imaginable).

In summary, FU Android possesses 3x win coins (which take some decent planning, strategy, and time), while Javen possesses one, also requiring tons of time to wear FU Android's materials down.

Overall I lean towards FU Android here, able to exploit his personality in multiple ways

In summary, FU Android possesses 3x win coins (which take some decent planning, strategy, and time), while Javen possesses one, also requiring tons of time to wear FU Android's materials down.

Overall I lean towards FU Android here, able to exploit his personality in multiple ways
Guys This Isn't a Mega W For My Boy
Fu Android fra (Well Atleast Javen Get's Revived at The End)

Also Sick Javen As Of Now Is Like 9-C But That's His Fnf Form But We Can still Put Him Against Red Stickmen

Guys This Isn't a Mega W For My Boy
Fu Android fra (Well Atleast Javen Get's Revived at The End)
FU Android FRA

He still would feel bad about abusing a child in order to barely surpass him, he would call his superior Frogman to revert him back once Menace was found/slayed, and give him a regenerating lollipop, as compensation for all the radiation pain xD

Also Sick Javen As Of Now Is Like 9-C But That's His Fnf Form But We Can still Put Him Against Red Stickmen
I thought about it as well, but 7-C Stickman Tank would just self-destruct in order to harm him, all other attacks of the tank are Low 7-C and bellow

9-C Javen vs Little Red Stickman could be interesting, both evenly naive this time

FU Android FRA

He still would feel bad about abusing a child in order to barely surpass him, he would call his superior Frogman to revert him back once Menace was found/slayed, and give him a regenerating lollipop, as compensation for all the radiation pain xD
Javen: "It's Like A Dentist But You're Everything Gets Healed!"
Also Dr. Meance Most Likely Went To Javen's House Lol

I thought about it as well, but 7-C Stickman Tank would just self-destruct in order to harm him, all other attacks of the tank are Low 7-C and bellow

9-C Javen vs Red Stickman could be interesting, both evenly naive this time
True Also Vomit Clones (Since Sick Javen Is Y'Know Sick) Most Of The Abilities Are Pobs Gonna Be Word Of God But I Won't try to use it all the time

True Also Vomit Clones (Since Sick Javen Is Y'Know Sick) Most Of The Abilities Are Pobs Gonna Be Word Of God But I Won't try to use it all the time
I don't even wanna know what Red Stickmen would do if they could use Imagination Manifestation... what if they imagined the planet they are standing at is one giant Stickman head, would it turn into it? (with Javens rules)

I don't even wanna know what Red Stickmen would do if they could use Imagination Manifestation... what if they imagined the planet they are standing at is one giant Stickman head, would it turn into it? (with Javens rules)
Yeah It'd Probably Do The Trick Remember As Long As It Benefits Javen It'd do The Trick For The Stickmen It Would Be An Huge Annoyance To All Of The Fu Units XD

(Great Now I Want To Make An Fan-Unit Of The Red Stickmen On you're wiki xD)
Go ahead, based on their two quotes alone, their nativity along with clumsiness should surpass Javen greatly, it would be interesting seeing you wanna craft "their hero" for example (which they still don't have even after 12 years since I first drew them). Kinda unfair, given that FU units literally have their own 'gods' protecting them, 14x of them on top of that.

Back