• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rock Lee VS Nightmare Luffy

Rock Lee from the "LAST" has better striking feats and is possibly faster thogh I'm not sure if Luffy's rubber body would negate that.

I'd like the OP to specify more about this. Is this 17 years old or adult Lee? Both can use up to the sixth gate but they are vastly different in feats.

Adult Lee with the 6th gate partially busted a city+ level meteor in one hit (video here, relevant calcs here), putting his destructive strength at city level. This is above and beyond this variant of Luffy. Rock Lee doesn't really have speed feats to go off of, but scaling from Gai in 7th gate during the War (who is massively hypersonic and one tier below Lee), this is probably not going to be a blitz.

Another relevant factor of this battle. however, is stamina. 6th gate normally puts a huge strain on the user but Lee has been shown to shrug it off somewhat (like Gai). Based off of what happened with Zoro after the Oars fight, we can also assume that fighting like this puts Luffy under a huge amount of strain. Personally, in a competition of stamina, I put Luffy above Lee.

Considering all this and the fact that Lee has not shown Morning Peacock or the upper limits of the 6th gate as an adult, I am going to give it to 6th gate Adult Lee 7/10 times, with NL just winning against 17 year old Lee. While Lee is clearly stronger than Luffy and can keep up, it is not unlikely that Luffy can out-stamina Lee and just stomp his non-gated form. This will happen in the 17 year old Lee match.

Back