• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - An Intermission

[In another facility far from the penthouse. Natasha is not with you HI3, she is still in the torture room for Claudio.]

Mr. Deeds replies, "I believe he is in another facility recovering from his injury. He has only recently entered a stable condition, but he is still resting for now."

"Thats good to know." i respond to Mr. Deeds while thinking "That is the ballsiest guy i've seen in my entire life, which isn't super impressive to be honest, but still."

[Ok so just got off a plane and have been busy so from what ive gathered we got fight Thanos... is this Comic or Movie?]

[Comic. Lord have mercy. He may even have the IG. It was fine with DIO because he had 8-B dura, but we are screwed.]

[I call reality stone, also we either need some insane upgrades or something as thats a legit tier 2 not and tier with good hax a legit tier 2.]

Hl3 or bust said:
[that and TBM pellet rain may work against base Thanos, but IG Thanos is a seriously don't ******* try that]
[Dude pretty sure if we can get VIRAL to Simon level or ATLEAST capable of summoning the whatever-mech-it-is then we can very much ******* try that on even ground... I THINK]

[Well TLT may work as he serves as the watcher of the multiverse and gives out punishment to those who threaten it]

PsychoWarper said:
[Well TLT may work as he serves as the watcher of the multiverse and gives out punishment to those who threaten it]
We talking Original TLT or Reboot TLT? Because original TLT is High 1-B and Reboot TLT is also High 1-B, besides unless all the heads agree we can't get shit done.

Back