• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - An Intermission

ProfessorLord said:
He can't see anything, but he can feel his entire body being moved. His head is forcefully submerged from the water and turned right-side up. He realizes he's been tied to a chair, and is now sat down.
"There is no greater fear than the fear of drowning. It's consistently described as the scariest way to go by many. At least with burning to death, you stop feeling after a while."

Miriam pauses as Claudio has his blindfold removed. He looks around, a small white room with only a table in front of him, the nine year old on the other side. Someone is behind him.

"I do hope you enjoyed your nap, Claudio. I am sorry that it had to come to this, but I needed to set an example for the others. We're here because of your recent attitude."

She does not seem to have the key on her in any way.

"My first question is why? Why are you trying to steal the key away from the group? Have I not explained to you the importance and value of it? Did I not explain the severity of the threat, Claudio?" she asks, before quickly interjecting with anger. "Every day might be our damn last! I wake up not knowing if I'm going to see my parents, that I'll never learn to do things like ride a bike, that I'll never see my friends again!" she shouts, slamming her hands on the table.

"I've sacraficed my life for this. I've spent eight years building a company, developing technology and gathering the resources required to hopefully put an end to the inevitable extinction. I've never got to live my own life. What makes you think that you have the right to steal that away from me?"
[I KNEW IT, YALL SAID SHE WAS A PSYCHO BUT I FUKKEN KNEW IT, THATS ME MIRIAM, CINNAMON ROLL YALL]

ProfessorLord said:
"I've sacraficed my life for this. I've spent eight years building a company, developing technology and gathering the resources required to hopefully put an end to the inevitable extinction that plagues us... I've never got to live my own life. What makes you think that you have the right to steal that away from me?"
I don't dare to look directly at Miriam, head low, with my vison towards the table.

"I am the only one who has a servant with the potential to control and manipulate 11 Dimensional energy, a power that is several levels of infinity larger than what DIO had. I tought it would have been enought to defeat the Legion of Men, i tought it was our way out of this hell, but after hearing what Mr.Deeds had to say about it, it have given up hope of that working."

I say with a depressed tone.

Miriam pauses for a moment to consider.

"Then why was the plan not to inform me or suggest an idea, but to steal what I've earned away from me? Why wouldn't you just, I don't know, tell me?"

ProfessorLord said:
Miriam pauses for a moment to consider.
"Then why was the plan not to inform me or suggest an idea, but to steal what I've earned away from me? Why wouldn't you just, I don't know, tell me?"
"Actually my plan involved 'taking the key', Mr. Deed must have assumed that 'taking' ment 'stealing', but in reality i had not decided how to get the key yet, i doubted you would have just gave it to me if i asked gently, but tring to steal it was unlikely to work. Also i came up with the plan after you had gone away from the gym, so i couldn't tell it to you."

She stops and takes a moment to consider what he said.

"Your comments about theoretically paying off Natasha in order to betray me does not help your case. That being said I cannot remain certain about your true intentions."

She looks over Claudio's shoulder, then back to Claudio. She closes her eyes.

"I have decided to release you. You are no longer forced to stay and cooperate with me. You may even feel free to immediately run to law enforcement and inform them of what we have been doing. I am giving back your free will."

There's a slicing sound, and his restraints are immediately loosened. Natasha stands behind Claudio in a suit, a machete in her right hand.

I look at Miram and ask her.

"Do you trust me enought to allow me to continue to work for you ? because if you do, i want to stay and continue working."

Miriam looks at Claudio intensely.

"Don't you have a family? You need to spend time with them. They haven't seen you in weeks, I bet they really miss you by now."

She interjects her suggestion.

"But... Claudio, do you wish to see what keeps me up at night? How I know we have barely any time left in this world? Do you want to see what the key told me?"

I want to and i don't simultaneusly.

I mean what could be so terrifing about it ? i already experienced being in a death loop and fighting against a reality warper, so i should be able to handle the truth.

"Yes, i would like to know what the key told you."

[You know Overlord, considering you just sold your soul for power in WftW, I think you may possibly have problems with power ovo]

Torlikoff said:
[Just a bit of an obsession. Just a tiny bit to the point you were considering absorbing all of our powers.]
[it was a joke, I don't even know how the key works. ovo

also in the other RP my character is religius, so that's why he trusted the goddess.]

Miriam reaches into her little handbag, her hand ever so slightly shaking. Her chest is rising and falling, she's having a panic attack of sorts and is hyper-ventilating.

"Miriam... you don't have to do this. We should end it here-" Natasha interjects, before Miriam abruptly shouts "NO! I have to do this! I have to see this!"

Without faulter, she pulls out a photograph from her handbag and places it on the table in front of Claudio, the little girl now crying.

"T-they're m-my parents!"

The photo is dark and blurry, but two mutilated bodies are visible. There's a pair of feet at the bottom of the photo, standing next to the bodies.

She takes out another photo and places it on the table:

"That's the bastard that murdered them!" by now, Miriam is breaking out into sobs.

Natasha removes the photo from the table, puts it back into the bag and begins to hold Miriam. She looks at Claudio and gestures towards the door with her head.

"Go. There are people waiting to take you back."

[This intermission is almost concluded. It will be done once it fills up to 500 posts. I will be working and releasing the next trailer for Legion of Man.]

[I hope you all enjoy.]

"... I'll go."

It must have been devastating for her. It's no wonder she acts the way she does, It's actually a miracle she didn't go complely insane after the loss of her parent's at such a young age.

i exit the room.

Back