• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - An Intermission

[If Claudio has already thought of plans to take out Miriam and betray everyone and such, then a single glance from the Butler would be enough for him to immediately gain such information.]

[This does not account for, you know, the Butler being murdered by another servant.]

Hl3 or bust said:
[claudio has already demanefested his guys tho]
Mr. Deeds spends a moment thinking and looking at Claudio
[This is what Mr.Deeds finds out:

Claudio's plan is to grab the key and insert it inside Viral's chest. This in theory will grant Viral the ability to crate spiral energy. In fact Viral will be able to make so much of it that he will be able to re-create the Tengen Toppa Enki Durga and defeat the Legion of Man via his 11-D power. Then with the Legion of Men gone, Claudio will become the supreme leader of the multiverse and party 24/7.

This is my actual masteplan ovo]

[Then it comes down to the fact, will the Butler be able to communicate that without having him or his master become murdered?]

[You don't know LoM destroyed the verse, though. You know that since Viral is a servant, his universe must have been destroyed. That is all.]

Hl3 or bust said:
[Except LoM destroyed Spiral entirely, and the verse, so that won't help]
[Well could not the concept of it exist locally within someone? Just because a concept is purged from o' existence means not a backup could exist, or a locally hosted variation yanno? WAIT IF THAT WORKS USE SPIRAL TO DE'EE ME PLEASE I SWEAR TO GOG PLEASE]

Mr. Deeds calmly responds "Claudio's seems to be planning to steal the key and insert it into Viral's chest, which be believes will allow him to produce spiral energy. He would use this to create the Tengen Toppa Enki Durga, an 11 dimensional being, and fight the Legion of Man head on. He has failed to account for the fact that the universe spiral comes from contains beings more powerful than Tengen Toppa Enki Durga, and was destroyed anyways." before demanefesting

The lights in the room begin to shut off soon after the Butler states what's on Claudio's mind.

There is no other source of light, leaving the room pitch black.

Some sort of static audio begins to fill the room with noise.

[Wait so you cant ask for a servent from a verse thats been used before so like I could ask for WH40k again?]

Ten seconds pass, and then a voice replaces the static.

"There is not a room that isnt under constant surveilance. I've heard what the butler had to say." a familiar nine year old girl says over some sort of intercom.

The lights turn on, and Claudio is surrounded by dozens of armed men in bodyarmor. There appears to be just as many red dots all centered around various parts of Claudio.

"Do not move or summon your servants. The rest of you, leave."

"Why are you doing this Miriam ? No part of my plan involved betraying or killing you."

I ask, while ramaining completly still.

I am very scared.

"I am normally fine with freedom of speech and thought, but not when it involves this many lives at stake, Claudio. Especially not when it involves specifically betraying me, as the butler had said."

A few of the men begin to approach Claudio, ordering him onto his knees.

"I am restraining you indefinitely as of now. I will decide what to do with you later, but simply having you commute with others is not wise in any way."

The men are aggressive, almost forcing him into position.

"I strongly urge you to cooperate. Listen to them."

Back