• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - An Intermission

"I'll keep that in mind for the next time you try and kill me then. I, in all honesty, have little experience negotiating with psychopaths, so I hope you'll forgive me."

Natasha and Miriam walk off to the exit of the gym. The nine year old dismisses Michael rather casually, "Sure, whatever. I forgive you."

Natasha pauses when she gets to the door.

Miriam is silent for a few seconds.

"Oh. I am deeply sorry about Edward and Jayden. We will talk about them later, okay?"

Then Natasha walks off holding Miriam. It's obvious she was holding back tears.

Yobobojojo said:
"I'll keep that in mind for the next time you try and kill me then. I, in all honesty, have little experience negotiating with psychopaths, so I hope you'll forgive me."
[Don't fukken disrespect heaven incarnate me boio, If Jayden were alive he'd probably incriminate you for the possesion of scat and ruin any future job interviews... or just murder you]

Yobobojojo said:
"Yeah... That, guy, DIO, he scares me. If he's a precursor to what's next, we have a problem."
[Then choose Gurren Lagann as a third verse, even if the serv dies you still have access to Spiral, which has ELEVENTH DIMENSIONAL CAPABILTIES and is hypothesized to entail TWELVE]

[Any "banned" verses means they have been completely erased with the other worlds. That being said, Gurren Lagann is most definitely banned.]

Yobobojojo said:
[She was trying to emulate psychopathy, dude...]
[She's comparable to an angel, like if this were a person I would KILL for them, I mean I already killed some birds messing with me sis, whats so hard about humans?]

ProfessorLord said:
[Any "banned" verses means they have been completely erased with the other worlds. That being said, Gurren Lagann is most definitely banned.]
[Christ... Any word on Little Witch Academia and God Mazinger?]

"God"

I turn to the group.

"Think about it. It took everything we had, the key had, that Miriam had, to take out DIO. Something tells me that, considering he didn't know who we were, he's pretty low on the totem pole. Imagine beings that have the power to bring him back instantly. Considering what we know about the key and how little it is, what if he's alive again already?"

ProfessorLord said:
[Meaning that high tier verses like Masadaverse and Cthulhu Mythos have been erased. Which is completely reasonable.]

[Certain verses such as Cthulu verse have been... left alone, to say the least. That's not to say they are immune to erasure, just that they haven't.]

[Also, to exist as a servant means your universe has been destroyed completely. To not have the potential to exist as a servant means your universe has been 100% conceptually wiped, or the verse is okay for now.]

ProfessorLord said:
[cought I have Viral cought]

Yobobojojo said:
"God"
I turn to the group.

"Think about it. It took everything we had, the key had, that Miriam had, to take out DIO. Something tells me that, considering he didn't know who we were, he's pretty low on the totem pole. Imagine beings that have the power to bring him back instantly. Considering what we know about the key and how little it is, what if he's alive again already?"
"Let's just hope our next servants are good enough to carry us to victory"

I respond sarcastically to him.

I don't trust that anything Miriam and Natasha said is true, but to be fair i don't trust anything anymore, so it's probably just me being paranoid.

I enter the gym and say "To be fair, he wasn't very strong on his own, he just had a bunch of bullshit that he could use to let him punch way above his own weight class."

Back