• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - An Intermission

"The reason i summoned my servants is because I wanted to see how you would have reacted to me randomically summoning my servants"

Or is it ?

>:3

[You cannot talk to your servants while they are not manifested at all, but they are always able to know what you know when summoned.]

I de-summon my servants.

"it was to test out your trust in me. I didn't know how anybody would have reacter and you could have easilly hurt me or even killed me, but you didn't. It seems we haven't reached the point of jumping at each other's troats at the slightest signal of danger yet, very good."

This test's results will prove very usefull in future events.

"Do you honestly think you're playing us all here? You're really not much better of than the rest of us in terms of info and manipulation."

Torlikoff said:
"Do you honestly think you're playing us all here? You're really not much better of than the rest of us in terms of info and manipulation."
"My servant is a humanoid feline shark person, who owns a giant mecha with two faces. Your argument is invalid"

I respond in a sarcastic tone.

Yobobojojo said:
I turn to Anton
"So, as I was saying can I ask the butler dude something?"
"Sure, just know that you only have around 15 seconds or so to ask and get an answer." i say, pointing to Mr. Deeds in the main room

"My servant is a humanoid feline shark person, who owns a giant mecha with two faces. Your argument is invalid"

I respond in a sarcastic tone.

"You seem to think that you're one tough guy." I crack my knuckles. "Mind proving it?"

"Sure, just know that you only have around 15 seconds or so to ask and get an answer." i say, pointing to Mr. Deeds in the main room

"Hey," I say quickly to the butler while running, "can you tell me what Claudio's deal is? He's acting weird."

I yawn.

"Whatever, just don't involve me..."

I head back to the common area and sit on one of the couches.

Back