• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Chapter 3 (3)

[If the game continues and i'm off-line

ProfessorLord please take control of my character and make him do stuff.

I don't want it to just stay there and do nothing, while the other are tring to kill HA DIO]

Overlord775 said:
[If the game continues and i'm off-line
ProfessorLord please take control of my character and make him do stuff.

I don't want it to just stay there and do nothing, while the other are tring to kill HA DIO]
[tbh, if what i have planned works, that shouldn't be an issue]

[I mean, logically, it should be mostly infallible, although Murphy's law and PL will peobably somehow make it not work]

[If Jotaro stops time, only he and Star Platinum can move within it. You are not included is what I'm trying to say.]

[I don't know. The ability to revive you is there, you have a 2-A reality warper, and you have a possibly 2-A artifact in the form of the key, seeing as how DIO really wants it. You need to figure out a logical plan.]

Just half of the key can easily blow up an island with enough energy.

Now you have two halves, and you're trying to charge it? Your remains would probably see Saturn.

[Like I said, the actual tools to bring you back from the dead are there. I told you this wasn't going to be an easy feat, bringing back a dead player. Death is supposed to be final. You must figure out a scenario in which it would work on your own.]

[My plan was to use leftover heat from the plasma gun and a very small amount of heat put into the key to build up TBM to overpower DIO's Regen and destroy his arms, but I'm not sure if that would work tbh]

[Okay, whip out key kay? now plug key into key, kay, now you use key as threat to kill Dio by having person with diobone near DIO, tell Dio to rezz Jayden, if say no, ******* blast him]

[Completely destroy his arms and hopefully keep him from regening them while using solid fire to protect everyone in case he can activate the The World]

[=BREAK TIME OVER!=]

ProfessorLord said:
Various zombies and vampires all leap in the way of DIO, tanking the plasma bolts. The Burning Man is able to move past them and still attack him though, engulfing DIO's head.
"B-BASTARD!"

The key now makes contact with the ground, bouncing.

"Someone go ahead and grab that, yeah?" Miriam asks.
Mr. Deeds is able to grab the key, quickly falling back to his master.

Hordes of zombies and vampires leap at incredible speeds over large distances, closing the gap between them and you, the opposition.

As TBD absorbs a small part of the leftover heat from the plasma ball, he drastically increases in strength, causing him to effectively atomize huge amiunts of nasties with a small, but connected, portion coming back to protect me and miriam.

The Burning Man is slowly drawn further and further away from DIO's head. The World is hovering slightly behind them both, spinning his arms in a circular motion. The Burning Man is caught up in this vortex, effectively removed from DIO entirely.

The vampire is gripping pieces of his melted head, trying to push it back into shape with his stubs of an arm. He has the Regenerationn to recover from this... just a few more seconds.

Back