• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Chapter 3 (3)

TBD quickly circles around DIO, including above him, and fires a.large.amount of the pellets from earlier, while continuing to absorb energy from the atomized sand and the arena itself

[╠ÂA╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠Ân╠ ╠Âo╠Ân╠Âe╠ ╠Âo╠Âf╠ ╠Ây╠Âa╠Âl╠Âl╠ ╠Ây╠Âe╠Âl╠Âl╠Âs╠ ╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠ÂD╠ÂI╠ÂO╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠ ╠Âr╠Âe╠Âz╠ ╠ÂJ╠Âa╠Ây╠Âd╠Âe╠Ân╠Â.╠Â.╠Â.╠Â]╠Â

ProfessorLord said:
[The Burning Man is trapped in a vortex creating by The World. He is unable to move.]
[Ah crap] I yell at Mr. Deeds to get guns lile earlier, which he does, bringing and placing a large amount if turrets on the arena seats, all of which fire huge bullets and micro missiles at DIO, while handing me a railgun similar to before, which i unload onto DIO's head

[Just to clarify, you're all in the arena. DIO is on the upper-seat/throne of said arena, where the king/prince or whatever leader would usually sit down and spectate.]

Jotaro replies to Torstan with a blunt "**** off." before continuing to attack him anyway.

"STAR PLATINUM: THE WORLD!"

With that, time is stopped. The muscular teenager picks up the pace, running to the center of the arena. Using the legs of Star Platinum, he jumps up to DIO's level, directly in front of his seat.

Star Platinum goes to throw a haymaker, yelling his signature "ORA!"

BUT... it's met with another fast moving punch... DIO's stand has met Star Platinum's haymaker with an elbow jab, cancelling each other out entirely.

"H-how? You shouldn't be able to stop time, how are you moving?"

DIO appears to be frozen in time... but his stand does not. Star Platinum and The World begin to exchange a flurry of blows. Something isn't right though. They should be around the same speeds, but The World begins to outspeed his counterpart!

He continues accelerating until he initiates a borderline blitz on Star Platinum. The World finishes with a haymaker to Star Platinum, sending him backwards. Every blow is immediately transfered to Jotaro whom is also blasted off of DIO's platform.

Time begins to resume once more.

[From your perspective, it looks Jotaro teleported in front of DIO, being launched away from him]

The vampires and zombies now collectively push through towards your group. They stand only a few meters away, barely out of reach. There's incoherent screaming and drool coming from them.

TBM takrs advantage of his freedom and quickly gets itself back onto DIO's head while rapidly spinning, drawing in air at speeds approaching the speed of spund, quickly creating a near-vacuum around DIO.

The part of TBD around.me and miriam is absorbing energy from continuing to atomized various nasties and the arena itself, quickly reconnecting with the other part in order to gain power more quickly.

Mr. Deeds continues to bring turrets, and, with the key in.my pock wrt, i continue to unload onto DIO's head.

I summon Tyranitar and order him to attack DIO.

Unnerve and Sandstorm activates.

"Use Hyper Beam!"

[ he needs hands for that and he is lacking those atm]

I summon Sabretooth "Be as brutal and sadistic as you want just dont get bit" I then direct him to the vampires.

[Please keep in mind that DIO is on a higher platform. Your servant needs to be able to jump 50m in order to reach the "king" seat, where he is located.]

[He most certainly is not. He's just about to regen, and I failed to stop him with a murder attempt from one of his greatest enemies. He's gonna be pissed. Also, just use meta man.]

Red Hood's batarangs seem to only keep them at bay. There are simply far too durable and there are far too many to effectively kill a significant amount of them. He lets this know to his master.

Tyranitar's Hyper Beam is launched with incredible speeds, emitting even greater destructive power. This, combined with The Burning Man seems to be enough to overwhelm him.

DIO begins to laugh, his head now starting to reform despite being enveloped in flames. The Hyper Beam travels until it is mere inches away from DIO...

Then he dissappears, instantly.

The arena begins to distort and create ripples, almost melting. The air and everything begins to get fuzzy. You begin to find it hard to breathe, let alone think.

Joseph Joestar begins to run forward instinctively, "DIO!"

He is seemingly ragdolled back to the group, a hole now in his chest.

The world around you begins to get fuzzier and fuzzier, until it is now a vague mess of colors.

"I've lived through too much bullshit.to die to this." I think to myself as I direct TBD to create a nearly formfitting solid layer.over everyone he can reach

Back