• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion of Man - Chapter 4

ProfessorLord said:
[You are still with the female, yes.]

[I will briefly resume the game tonight, I'm really busy with school and catching up on sleep.]
[I think we're all just relieved that you didn't forget this existed]

[Dargoo pointed it out in chat and even he had no explaination for how a little under half my edits were in the last week alone]

[I have like 1/3 of my edits in this week alone apparently]

[Anyway what do you guys think is gonna happen with Ichigo?]

Hl3 or bust said:
[Dargoo pointed it out in chat and even he had no explaination for how a little under half my edits were in the last week alone]
[It's because of the multiple Reincarnation RP meta treads you killed in the last week and the fact that you joined a lot of RPs]

[he's not

i killed half of the 5th, the 6th and the 7th in around 24 collective hours]

[Ueah, but that isn't even close to 2000]

[There's a 90% chance the RP will re-start when i'm off-line, so i'll write what my character will do:

("Yes, I come from a very far away place, but why did you want to know that ?"

I respond to the woman)

]

[BREAK TIME OVER!]

[For Claudio:]

The women jumps up and down smiling, "I knew it, I just knew it! You're a tourist! In that case, you just have to come and visit our bath and spa! It's not just any ordinary spa, it uses special ingredients and has been proven to build muscle and..." she continues her presentation, grabbing Claudio by the arm and leading him to a nearby building, navigating the crowds of people that are around him.

[The rest of the group:]

As Michael picks up the legendary sword, the crowd begins to roar in cheers and excitement, both spectators and fellow challengers alike marveling at the now famous swordsman. Even Concierge seems to have a smile on his face, as he reluctantly claps along with everyone. "Looks like you're a legend now, friend!" he comments.

The crowd seems to open up as a rather tall stranger begins to walk through, making his way to your group. He's dressed in a fancy white and gold suit with a cape to go along with it. He has long blonde hair and appears to be fairly slender.

"Well well... you've seem to put on quite the show, don't you travelers?"

She continues to drag him along, ranting and giving commentary about the life in Central District in general:

"Did you know that more than half of the population here are visitors? The trade industry is the biggest incentive after all! You seem to be italian, don't you? I've only met one before, in my homeworld we don't have italians, but we have blah blah..." she continues on.

Eventually they reach a small little japanese-styled building with sliding doors and an open entrance. She leads him along in, still talking and talking, before giving money to an elderly woman at the front and proceeding further inside the building, dragging Claudio along with her. There's another larger sliding door and she quickly opens it, a bunch of steam and fog pouring out from within. "This is it, this is it! I know the building doesn't look like much, but this spa is world famous!"

The women starts taking off her clothes until she is bare-bodied and enters the room. She quickly turns to face Claudio, slightly confused, expecting him to do the same.

Ok, now she's naked

I don't know what to do, so i don't do anything.

I just stand there, looking at the woman, while sweating heavily.

The women starts posing, bending forward and putting her finger to her lip.

"Aren't you coming in? This is coming out my own savings you know, you better not waste this!"

[The rest of the group:]

Concierge just stares at the strange man silently. He raises his finger and points at him:

"And just who might you be? I don't recognize you, and you aren't wearing a city official badge. We're not interested in any solicitation, so you can just go on your way."

The man's fist connects with Concierge's face, launching his lean muscular body several feet away. He wipes the blood off of his fist onto whoever's closest, which happens to be Ryan.

"From now on, you speak when spoken to maggot. Consider that your one warning."

He now turns to face the rest of the group, putting on sunglasses to mask his bloodshot eyes.

[Well at least you answered Dedrics question]

"U-ugh" I stand shocked at what just happened.

[Ill have to get off soon]

Back