• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion of Man - Chapter 4

[You probably should leave though, this really seems like some sort of trap. Or at least explain that you need to go somewhere and not be socially awkward.]

[YOLO]

I look at her and think: "Different cultures, different taboos, i suppose."

Then i say to the woman

"Wait a moment."

I then close the sliding door and pull a pair of blue swimming trunks from under my hat.

After changing clothes i re-open the door and enter the spa room.

"Ok, i'm ready."

The girl starts giggling and gesturing him forward.

"You're such a big man!" she says in a flirty tone, leading him deeper into the fog that envelops the spa. It's... oddly relaxing. It feels like your body is going limp, your muscles relaxing... as if you could stay here forever.

Claudio looks as much as he can through the fog. The entire room is decorated in white marble stones, tiles and other very fancy decor. It's a very nice establishment no doubt... but why can't he hear or see anyone?

"You're planning to wipe out the Legion of Ma, aren't you?"

The door behind them closes by itself.

"Such a very, very big man...!" she says slowly, putting her hand to his eyelids and closing them. They now refuse to open on command. She rests him down onto a stone bench. His abdominals refuse to bring him back up. She lays his arms across his chest. They refuse to break position.

Claudio begins falling fast asleep.

Hl3 or bust said:
I simply look at the man and ask "Was that really neccesary?"
"He's not human, or even alien for that matter. He's disgusting is what he is." he replies to Ryan, still pissed that he didn't listen to his instruction on not to speak when asked.

Concierge has a smile on his face, his nose shattered. He leans forward and sits up, staring at the man who just punched him. "****... brass knuckles, right?"

"Gold, actually." the man replies, pulling out a gold and white revolver and aiming it at Concierge. "This is officially your last warning, you talk when spoken to."

They both stare at each other, eye to eye.

The fancy looking man puts his handgun away. "For your matter I am a city official. Wearing a badge is merely a formality for a high ranking officer. That being said..."

Men from the crowd of spectators start surrounding the group, all in medieval-esque armors with huge broadswords and rifles. The crowd starts backing up in response to the special force members.

"You are all indefinitely under arrest. Get down onto the ground and surrender peacefully. Any attempts to summon your cobbled together partners will result in executio for everyone."

The man turns around and starts talking to the guards surrounding him: "You know, you tell them to speak only when spoken to and they just don't listen!"

He then proceeds to shoot Michael in the back with his revolver. The bullet is ghastly and ethereal, almost made up of an incorporeal substance of some sort. It leaves behind a similar gas residue at the tip of the barrel.

Michael finds himself unable to breathe. He can feel his body come to a complete stop, the pulse in his inner ear completely paused.

Back