• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Meta Thread (2)

It's an AWESOME idea if we are to assume that power use stems from higher brain function, since your brand of zombiesm erodes higher brain function, it should leave him powerless, the powers still being there, but him being too ******* dumb to actually use any. Excluding possibly say mftl...

Well shit, should we try diplomacy and breaking into tears? Hopefully that activates Sentrys human empathy and opens him up for discussion and potential swaying towards NOT killing our asses

SwathingDegenera777 said:
Well shit, should we try diplomacy and breaking into tears? Hopefully that activates Sentrys human empathy and opens him up for discussion and potential swaying towards NOT killing our asses
Our character don't know that he's emotionaly weak, maybe if he shows signs of it, but for now it's a no-no

Wait is the rift still up? I can just have Oku generate a vacuum via space erasure to pull y'all towards it, then once everyone (or most) be pulled out I erase the rift. Thus preventing Sentry's reentrance into our reality...

Wait is the rift still up? I can just have Oku generate a vacuum via space erasure to pull y'all towards it, then once everyone (or most) be pulled out I erase the rift. Thus preventing Sentry's reentrance into our reality...
we're all already inside the rift and tearing Sentry a new one

Well @Overlord . Jayden's main tactic whenever they seem to be losing is to cry like a crybaby in hopes that whoever has the upper hand,couple this with some sappy banter about "how they don't want to lose the care of someone they care about" and that wards off many would be attackers (ie. Najenda until Jayden snapped).

So it's not that Jayden knows, they just use that shit whenever they be down (which in the case of Sentry catching up to then once they grab the key, will be immensely genuine).

An insanely devoted person breaking out into tears to make proud the person they care about, coupled with Sentry's mental health issues, should open up diplomacy...

An insanely devoted trans person breaking out into tears to make proud the person they care about, coupled with Sentry's mental health issues, should open up diplomacy...
just because you're trnas doesn't mean that you're a professional People Whisperer

Yeah I know, I really have no idea why I included that, in retrospect it really isn't relevant to my point.

My point however is that the Sentry isn't an evil ******* monster lacking empathy, seeing a 15 year old cry so intensely SHOULD induce an empathetic response...

The thing is, this isn't the Void. That alone is proof that something isn't right here. We can assume that Sentry is pretty clearly manipulated or under some control because of that.

Yeah I know, I really have no idea why I included that, in retrospect it really isn't relevant to my point.
My point however is that the Sentry isn't an evil ******* monster lacking empathy, seeing a 15 year old cry so intensely SHOULD induce an empathetic response...
the Void is tho, and if we don't kill Sentry quickly we'll have to deal with him.

Fair point... But when we have the key how are we going to prevent the Sentry from following us through whence we came?
you're the pnly guy who can kill him, since he has high regen and the most i can do is incap him

So should I go for a full body swipe? Wait can the Sentry metabolize and absorb Getter Energy? Considering how Jayden bears Hayato, who is a Getter entwine entity, it leaves Jayden up to exploit Hayatos Getter.

TLDR can the Sentry absorb Getter Ray's? Because if a full body swipe fails, just overload him with Getter Ray's courtesy of Hayato until he goes dieydiey

Well yeah. Getter is unlimited energy capable of storing souls and encoding memories in itself, unfortunately if one survives a Getter Attack it buffs them slightly per the Getter Ray's being a driving force of evolution. So just make sure to feed some of the Getter back into the key and you essentially have a perpetual energy machine. A perpetual energy machine that can induce mutant cancer and horrible human-technology-plant fusions, but a perpetual energy machine nonetheless...

Well yeah. Getter is unlimited energy capable of storing souls and encoding memories in itself, unfortunately if one survives a Getter Attack it buffs them slightly per the Getter Ray's being a driving force of evolution. So just make sure to feed some of the Getter back into the key and you essentially have a perpetual energy machine. A perpetual energy machine that can induce mutant cancer and horrible human-technology-plant fusions, but a perpetual energy machine nonetheless...
(TBM but he gives you turbo cancer? I'll think about that (although Sentry is immune to diseases so it won't really help and may actually kill TBM and i'm not gonna risk that))

i don't think Hayato has access to it in high enough amounts to even hurt Sentry, plus, either way, if it doesn't kill him we're ****** beyond belief

Which is why we feed some of it back into the key as to ensure that additional Getter can be generated in enough amounts (assuming Sentry can't absorb Getter or selfcure cancer should they ever get it) to either overload him or induce horrible super cancer.

Besides Getter is in essence spiral with regards to how it grows with one's will and one acting UPON their will. If Hayato fears his death enough his will will bolster, thus create enough Getter to do the overloady thingy or Super cancer.

Besides if that fails we hook up Hayato to the guy that make a bunch of shit, have Hayato transfer some Getter with regards to Getter Robo G (because that shit contains semantics, information, memories, all the shit) and have that servant that makes things build a functional Getter Robo G and then use it against him... Assuming memory transfer via Getter Ray's is a legal move...

Wait, reread your post, apparently supercancer won't work. But could reducing his mental faculties in a process similar to how the Getter destroyed the mental faculties of the Invaders in exchange for them being capable of shapeshifting? If he's too ******* stupid to do anything we could just make a break for it.

Which is why we feed some of it back into the key as to ensure that additional Getter can be generated in enough amounts (assuming Sentry can't absorb Getter or selfcure cancer should they ever get it) to either overload him or induce horrible super cancer.

Besides Getter is in essence spiral with regards to how it grows with one's will and one acting UPON their will. If Hayato fears his death enough his will will bolster, thus create enough Getter to do the overloady thingy or Super cancer.

Besides if that fails we hook up Hayato to the guy that make a bunch of shit, have Hayato transfer some Getter with regards to Getter Robo G (because that shit contains semantics, information, memories, all the shit) and have that servant that makes things build a functional Getter Robo G and then use it against him... Assuming memory transfer via Getter Ray's is a legal move...
INB4 we corrupt the key with this weird ass energy

anyays, soul manip may be a good way to kill him, but i personally think the fact that TBM should be reaching 6-A levels of heat (radiated atleast, since he's reabsorbed it all and is probably higher), we more or less have him as long as he doesn't get the key or PL pulls some fiat out of his ass

Could the Getter Rays be used to power up Enki ?

Are the spiral energy and the getter rays similar enought for that to work ?

The only similarity between the two is that they can generate matter and grow in response to the will of one using it. Getter erodes those it dislikes and buffs those it favors.

Wait... Is your servant someone who thirsts to grow as a person and continually seeks self improvement? If so then the Getter will MOST LIKELY buff your servant... In exchange for the possible side effect of supercancer of which occurs in both those who it likes and dislikes...

An insanely devoted person breaking out into tears to make proud the person they care about, coupled with Sentry's mental health issues, should open up diplomacy...
BTW this isnt normal sentry from PLs explanation this is Void whos evil.

Well if I remember correctly he said he shot out dark tendrils(or something like that when we first say him) but I may be wrong.

EDIT: Here is the quote from when he first arrived "Black tendrils begin to spout from himself, reaching across the field instantly in an attempt to kill everyone running away."

Can either the Void or Sentry absorb magical or cosmic energy types? If not then we could use those with either Cosmic or Magical energies to overload him.

DOES ANYONE HERE HAVE A SERVANT WITH ACCESS TO MAGICAL ENERGIES? I have one with access to cosmic but a low quantity pre-willpower buff.

Back