• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Meta Thread (2)

Quite frankly I'm surprised that this group hasn't fallen apart between chapters.

No one likes each other it seems.

I am sorry if you do not like the current events, that is just how Miriam is. You're projecting what you want onto something that she isn't.

fair point, but how would one explain the ending of chapter 2 tho? that seemed like some genuineass empathy right there!

But again, as stated prior, u be showrunner, and if we may disagree with whatever ya pump out, we respect it nonetheless and are immensely grateful for you running this in the first place

Jackythejack said:
Quite frankly I'm surprised that this group hasn't fallen apart between chapters.
No one likes each other it seems.
in a life or death situation, i highly doubt that X cares that Y made fun of him that one time

I'll see if I can help your character out later, Swathing, if Miriam lets me.

Waifu squad has everyone covered.

Jackythejack said:
I'll see if I can help your character out later, Swathing, if Miriam lets me.
Waifu squad has everyone covered.
>Has everyone covered

>Zombina is a ******* zombie

>Lucina can only heal herself

Thats not having everyone covered tbh

I have you covered via smothering you to death with tough love until you get healed dammit.

Like Harleen just wants everyone to get the hell along. She's willing to be the one who gives out tough love.

but like not to the point of kneeing you in the testicles.

I got your back at least.

I mean like Stan said she gets her kicks from messing with people and has no issue killing how Miriam isn't in a psychiatric hospital can be summed up in three words... Money and Intelligence.

PsychoWarper said:
I mean like Stan said she gets her kicks from messing with people and has no issue killing how Miriam isn't in a psychiatric hospital can be summed up in three words... Money and Intelligence.
i'm pretty certain that she's a textbook sociopath, but whatever

Yes but a 9 year old sociopath is normally taken to get help but Miriam has the Money and Smarts to not do that(plus fire power).

@Swathing im pretty sure Miriam has hurt people so...

Jayden's gonna get tough love from Harleen one way or another, maybe not know but later.

Get a bottle of water chucked at him with a hard pat on the back and being told to step it up is probably the best.

After he regains conciousness, of course.

just did, they gonna collapse again tho, much like how people can overhear shit in comas, Jayden overhears Miriam say this and gets back up with the remainder of his will, he gonna puke and collapse again, but nonetheless

I'm fairly certain she is causing lots of pain. Like when she kidnapped a gang leader and had us kill the members.

How the **** is she awesome all shes done is threaten, work and almost kill us?

(Not saying I dislike her character honestly she'd be a great leader but still)

Back