• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Meta Thread (2)

Thank you for taking time out of your day to host this, it means the world to all of us, sacrificing your own time to host something of which ultimately will perpetuate NOT the universe, but brings those residing in it immense joy.

Thank you

Nothing Harleen ain't used to do.

She did a looot of things at the circus. She's probably have some experience in some combat skills like...

Knife throwing or something? I dunno.

SwathingDegenera777 said:
My PC is running with a binder on, which if you know anything of that is a HORRIBLE idea of which could induce rib damage and oxygen deprivation.
You should probably stop that then my man.

Well to Jayden, dysphoria is something not worth putting up with, so they'd rather endanger themselves and their health than deal with dysphoria.

Not to mention I was planning on asking prof if they could use Miriam to be the one to come to Jayden's aid upon the inevitable collapse, because having Jayden care for Miriam without showing what he sees in her makes Jayden look ******* stupid. Ya catch me?

I mean, I tried insinuating to Prof that having Jayden have a brother-sister dynamic would be pretty cool, not to mention how it could be played with in future chapters.

I mean she's their character, I just pointed out something prof could do if they wanted. Considering the empathy she showed at the end of Chap 2, it makes sense to have them develop a bro-sis bond. But prof's character, they do what they want, and we gotta be kay with that per them running the roleplay.

I mean in all honesty, this is less a "dumb shit the player has done thing". I'm really hoping that bro-sis relationship develops, because it bears so much potential for story utilization, not to mention character interactions!

If PL gonna do stuff as punishment for dumb shit i've said, I'm kay with that. Just don't have it be the dynamic between Jayden and Miriam.

Dude there's other ways you could punish someone asides from ruining a potential character dynamic of which could positively influence the remainder of occurrences!

Back