• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP Thread | Black Rose

"Well, um, my interests align with yours so, um, you don't have to eat me perhaps?"
“Alright, that’s good. If you don’t want to be eaten, do me a favor and yell at that guy over there to come down and talk to us.”
she points to Zack

"Quite the mouth you've got there for such a little guy"

Zack says as he appears immediately behind the sentient fingernail, seemingly out of thin air.
After being released from the Shadow Reznov walks forward a bit before recognising the man from earlier “Oh... its you”

“I assume you guys have an opinion on whether or not to bring the fingernail and the martial arts guy into the group then?”

"I'll be honest we've all seen some unusual stuff in this city but it's best to go somewhere at little less capacious, lest we attract unwanted attention".

"Our potential foe is powerful yet resourceful and we don't know if they've got pawns".

Sounds can be heard throughout the city. An echo'ing voice... A public announcement. It's been years since of these were needed. Throughout the city, speakers vibrate as sound travels through them. "In light of recent events, although the king can not be with us, the Princess wishes to hear the people and help as much as she can. She will be accepting an audience later on this night. Those who have any information to the location of the missing women, or any leads on the kidnapper, you may come request to see her at the castle in 2 hours."

"For normal people it would be difficult to believe, for us without a doubt, I mean that kidnappings have a time and now that there is a group looking for the missing women, it is clear that they want to get rid of us."

“So, I assume we’re all in agreement we need to come up with a plan to sneak in and get information without getting stuck in the trap, right?”

"That is extremely suspicious, yes."

Rose stated, she seemed to be lost in thought for a bit.

"If we decide to pursue this, we shall have to remain cautious. It does seem exciting however."

"For the time being let us go to the lodgings I mentioned earlier, its only a 10min walk from here although I would recommended we each use our unique travel methods to get there... A group of this size will attract too much attention".

"For the time being let us go to the lodgings I mentioned earlier, its only a 10min walk from here although I would recommended we each use our unique travel methods to get there... A group of this size will attract too much attention".
“Agreed, we can make plans from there.”

Huh, are movement type powers that common?

"I'm just going to walk normally. I'll see the rest of you there."

I head to the destination described by the martial artist.

“Also, Zack, just wanted to say sorry for earlier, we were kind of preoccupied...”
laughs

“Also, Zack, just wanted to say sorry for earlier, we were kind of preoccupied...”
laughs
"Eh?, I've had worst plus I did kinda interfere with y'all stake-out so let's just call it even and more on"
snicker

As Zacks skin turns transparent while he begins to climb the nearby walls.

(Something came up IRL so I'll have cut my RP short for today, just assume my OC is in his room meditating while the others have made it to the lodgings)

Back