• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RRFW ideas and collaborations 4/FCFW thread

Well, Mid-Godly or not, it doesn't change anything.

Ayato primarily fights with Ser-Veresta: An extending sword with an aura. Cool, so he can avoid corruption, with dodging being made easier via Precognition and his speed.

His win-con would be... wierd. It's basically this: He aims his Ser-Veresta towards Bendy, and then just lolextends. That thing gets BIG. It dwarfed a building-dwarfing Hydra. With sheer AP, since this is only a thing in his 8-B keys, he can send him pretty far off. Possibly even to the ocean, if that could help.

Yeah, this is a really weird win condition to say the least.

> Mid-High or Mid-Godly

Ehh, I dunno about you. Regen as major as that would allow for some favors here and there, no?

I mean, I doubt his Mid-Godly comes in if he isn't near the ink machine. Even then, if he is, it can still be destroyed.

Though, it depends on if he can extend his sword in time.

For the first thing, Mid-High and Mid-Godly hardly differ when there's no Regenerationn Negation or Death hax involved.

For the latter, he can do so whenever.

Well, then, bets are Mr. Protag wins.

Also, I dunno if Nightmare can bypass any Regenerationn. Maybe some bad regens, but only up to Low-Mid.

Christian Higdon said:
Well, then, bets are Mr. Protag wins.
Also, I dunno if Nightmare can bypass any Regenerationn. Maybe some bad regens, but only up to Low-Mid.
Mayyybe. I'm more enclined to say it's an actual inconclusive this time. Ayato's win condition might work, while Bendy might eventually be able to corrupt him if the aura can't do anything about it.

Yeah (NOT to the great hax = auto-win against Bendy remark. Because, Optimizer would frankly like to have a word with ya, ovo).

Anyway, nice discussions today, but I gotta go. Lesson learned, though: Bendy's an OP 9-B. And hopefully a Jibril fight can be shoved in there next time.

See ya, guys.

In fact, here's one that could be fair:

Bendy vs Danganronpa (Let's see how far he gets as a "student".)

K1-B0:

"At least Wall level, likely far higher (... Casually destroyed the Ultimate Academy for Gifted Juveniles, causing explosions around it, with the academy containing several buildings and city blocks in it)"

Yeah, clearly 9-B.

Yeah, clearly.

I feel Bendy sort of loses here, though I could be wrong. That healing factor is insane.

True. Though, they're far stronger in power, so that'd do something. It's just that Bendy has better powers and that Regenerationn is a bit much.

I'm gonna have to stick with The Thing for Bendy.

Back