• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ruby Rose vs Drizella Tremaine

D3EF0F33-F55C-4F8B-890F-D808D1002C77.jpeg

Bit of a stomp in Randell's favor isn't it? Like, I don't know him that well, but isn't he one of the most haxed tier 8s ?

Dracula pretty much beats Ruby with ease. He has better Regenerationn (Unless decapitation is involved) and he has a one hit that NEGATES DURABILITY. Aura ain't blocking that.

Looks at Draculas page sees time manipulation, fear inducement, one hit kill, invisibility

Yeah no it's still a stomp

Huesito88 said:
Looks at Draculas page sees time manipulation, fear inducement, one hit kill, invisibility

Yeah no it's still a stomp
His Time Manipulation is barely slowing down time, and he would not bring it up immediately, as we could see in his fight with Simone (he only uses it if the fight lasts. Also, if invisibility makes it a stomp, then we've got a problem, since he's always starting with it. I've got another one, way weaker, and if it's still a stomp, then by God, Rose's useless.

Trying for the third time.

Ruby can't be force choked because she has way way higher lifting strength. Also I'm pretty sure Ruby would one shots as her attack would destroy her most of her barrier and Drizella along with it (Drizella has wall level dura)

Lifting Strength means nothing when talking about choking someone. She's crushing your throat with telekinesis

Her page states she can ignore conventual durability with that, yet I question that. As she just choking someone using her tk, it should be the same as normally trying to choke someone except you have way more range.

She choked Gothrl, whose durability is 8-A. In OUAT, "Force Choke" goes directly for the internal damage choking causes, which bypassess durability (as well as in SW, I must say. It' pretty common)

Oh so she has displayed the ability to force chuck other people stronger then her self, I see then. Does she have to stay still to Force Choke?

Then Ruby dies too, because if something pulls a witch attention (on this case, "something" means "her death"), the "Force Choke" victim shall have his neck broken immediately. Would show you a video, bit can't right now.

What's tour vote, then?

I mean, she would not stand still while theres something coming for her.

Of course not she'll use her plant shield probably, which in that case she still gets one shoted

or maybe that won't happen as I doubt that would happen 100 percent of the time in the outcome

"Rose's neck's being broken by Drizella's lack of attention."

Well then it's inconcluisve in the senerio that she leads with force choke and Ruby one shots if she leads with planets so.....

You're making no sense. You reached to the point where both dies and Ruby dies first, and says "Well then it'a inconclusive". Yet, you vote for Ruby... Because of what??

Nobody is leading with "planets". Also, In-Character makes it more likely for Drizella to start with telekinesis.

TheOwnMagic said:
Yet, as I said, it is more likely for her to start with telekinesis.
As she started with telekinesis in her "fight" with Regina, as I showed above. Gonna count your vote to Ruby, anyway.

Back