• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ruby Rose vs Strider Hiryu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speed equalized

Volume 4 Ruby with dust ammo

Hiryu can only use base Cypher

Silver eyes and time stop are restricted

Ruby -

Hiryu - 8 (Kaltias, Elioune-Arisu, Paladinporter, Phantasm-Of-Grey34, Xanxussama10, NickMatt, Cropfist, Zianmoon)

Hiryu is superior in AP and has Absolute Zero attacks, also considerably more skilled considering his experience in combat. He takes it.

Higher AP, Absolute Zero and Time Slow, and 2000+ years more experience? That's a bit stompish...

Nope, she still has no idea how to use them even if theyre allowed. Currently she's only used Silver Eyes one time, involuntarily, only after experiencing the severe emotional and psychological trauma of seeing one of her closest friends being murdered right in front of her, and using said attack basically put her in a coma for a few days.

I see. Well, seeing that he's ~4 times stronger and with Absolute Zero and Time hax, I would also agree that it's on stomp territory.

Hiryu still takes this quite handily thanks to the other advantages though

Personally, yes. Even without time stop and absolute zero, he is still stronger and more skilled.

@Laughing

I was speaking only for myself. Dunno if Scarlet and Weekly still consider this a stomp

So @Scarlet, @Weekly, with the updated rules do you vote Ruby or Hiryu?

Also, sorry for asking this 2 hours later, power went out.

Woops, I should definitely read the posts above before replying.

I'll make up my mind later, I have to see both profiles

EDIT : I keep my vote, via higher range (I hope that Cypher in base still has this advantage) and apparently better combat skills

Strider due to far greater experience and equal, if not far greater speed. Not to mention, he's more technologically advanced than Ruby, and Cipher probably cuts through the Crescent Rose like butter.

Probably should have read that.

I still vote for Strider via greater technological weapons, and a weapon advantage in Cipher. Plus, since Silver Eyes is banned, Ruby can't simply stop him, and also loses out in the strength department.

I give it to Hiryu for the same reasons as Xanxussama, 2000 years of experience as a killing machine, and superior weaponry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back