• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A warning should suffice, if he continues to ignore staff, he'll be blocked.

Thank you, Lina.

Well, they haven't behaved badly in this wiki. We cannot punish them for behaving badly elsewhere, as long as they are not trolling us directly.

That does not sound so bad.

He basically thinks that Saitama should be High 3-A and that the only reason he isn't is because we hate the character.

He is harmless, tho. Hasn't done any strong trolling.

I think I reported that user once before for the same reasons.

Yup. The first few comments on this thread discuss that user.

Well, a polite warning might be appropriate.

I am surprised that despite the above user constantly repeating this comment

saitama would stomp everyone till tier 2 characters, he is just super hated on this website, so don't expect a fair discussio
as well as trying to derail a VS thread, no one actually gave this user any warnings until now. I don't think that this user is actually going to be listening to any warnings from you guys, considering that he also said stuff about this site being "Saitama haters".

I think a serious warning for this user might do. If he doesn't listen, a ban might be appropriate.

Okay. A serious warning is more appropriate then.

Okay. Feel free to block him for a longer period this time then.

Allan vinicius has repeatedly ignored warnings to improve his profiles' formatting and content and I'm sick and tired of having to rewrite them from scratch.

Here are a few examples of profiles I've had to edit for him.

I understand that I technically do not have to edit them, but since there are only so many users who are knowledgeable of the series and my duty as an admin to maintain page quality, it falls to me to edit them or delete them.

I'd rather not delete them, but I can't keep up with the pace he's creating them.

@Matt

That's the thing, Ever and I did so nearly a year back, and his profiles have only gotten marginally better and are still littered with plagiarism and poor spelling.

If he is constantly ignoring staff warnings and creating trouble, even after a year has passed and he has been previously banned...

Then I suppose it's best not to keep him.

Is he editing the profiles like this on purpose, or is he doing this because he is not sure about going on how to edit said profiles?

Have any of you guys given this guy guidance on how to properly edit an actual profile here (such as making the coding to its proper format, hotlinking, etc)?

I do not think that he means any harm, but if he ignores warnings, we may have to block him, yes.

@Antvasima

I sorely doubt that he will respond at all, since he has not responded to either of my previous warnings in the past two months.

I doubt he's trying to do wrong, but it doesn't excuse the fact that he's consistently churning sub-par profiles that I have to clean up afterward and in some cases rewrite from scratch.

Alright, do what you think is best then.

Okay. Feel free to block him then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back