• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Report - VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew Schroeder said:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/Gokuiscool144This guy is also only trying to boost Dragon Ball and nothing more in our wiki ever since he appears.
The last thing we need is people who think Goku is 2-C and Demigra is High 2-A flooding our community. These types of things have been repeatedly debunked.
He is mocking the staff on Timothy and SSjryu's wall now.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/646588

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/644378

He's also been putting words into our mouths, saying the staff members who attended the call agreed with everything they said. I can't speak for Cal or Dragonmasterxyz, but I certainty didn't agree with the bulk of what they said, I was just being polite and listening.

Reppuzan said:
@Joseph
Done. I was sick of his attitude anyway.
Wasn't he saying that Zeno could destroy [COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.870588)]3590.4 universes? Given that he hasn't done a single thing other than wank Dragon ball to ridiculous degrees and mock others for not agreeing with him, your ban is appropiate I guess. I do not think he would change after 1 year[/COLOR]

Cal's response in the original "The Problem." thread implied he didn't agree either.

Well, they are entitled to start a content revision thread, as long as they remain polite and rational. However, we should probsbly remove links to their chat, as an anonymous member told me that it turned very abusive.

Has nobody blocked Heart and Freeman yet?

@Cal

If you'd like to reverse it, you have the authority to. I'm just going with the general consensus on the matter.

I agree, I don't think he was a sockpuppet of anybody; besides from that, he hasn't done anything wrong and has been level-headed in virtually all threads I saw him in.

I also agree that Freeman shouldn't have been banned. No offense to Lina, but the argument seems far to much of a stretch and I'm generally very uncomfortable with banning someone over a slight possibility of them being a sock.

@Dark

It really is a stretch, isn't it? I have no qualms with reversing it. Any rebuttals?

I have one.

Why does both X Heart of Steel and Doctor Freeman know the site in great detail, despite the fact that:

• Freeman knows how to post a blog, and make large posts in great detail despite here on the wiki despite him joining 2 weeks ago before those blogs were written. He even says that he "researched" the site for several months before posting?
  • X Heart of Steel X states the same thing here. I'll link the screenshots below.
https://gyazo.com/8ad151a0d5fdd95cf2f594bab76b5c9d (Heart of Steel)

https://gyazo.com/8044dd992cc1070d400030d05bd06f9b (Freeman)

Notice that how their tone of speech/post seems almost exactly the same? I will provide more examples upon request, although I would prefer it if Ant and Kav decided this.

Freeman spent quite some time asking me how to format posts and use links and images in his blogs and such. Making a blog really isn't the hardest thing to do, either. And I also spent some time researching this wiki and trying to understand the tiering system and how revision threads worked before I started editing here.

Anyways, I have unblocked him, although both Heart of steel and Freeman started becoming active almost at the same time as one another.

@LIna

They could have been on other wikis and hid that on their bio page. So they likely are familiar with the layout. Our wiki is by no means exclusive in layout and format. Would say unblocking was a good call.

If he is being stalked, it is probably best to contact VSTF or Wikia's official staff.

As for Heart of Steel, I still think that he seems like a Tonathan100 sockpuppet, given the similar interests, and that a Narutoforums informant told Lina that they are the same person.

Mikoto appears to be obsessed with us, whereas Tonathan hates our tiering system, and thinks that we downplay Superman and wank Dragon Ball.

@Dragon

I've banned him permanently. That kind of attitude isn't changing any time soon.

Guys, this thread is so close to being over 400 posts on this thread alone. Perhaps it is time to make a new thread as this one is lagging me as of now.

Yes, I have linkedcto the Fandom/Wikia staff and VSTF in the first post.

Anyway, yes, it is time for me to start a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back