• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Never thought I'd make one here, but this way we won't have to report problems that are happening here on the main site. Basically, this is where members will report any violations to our rules.

By violations I mean:

-Unreasonable and rude behavior

-Harassment

-Said person refuses to follow format despite warnings and advice.

-Are Sockpuppets

-Causing issues of the main VsBattlesWiki (They have to have been banned for it. We do this to keep cross-wiki drama to a minimum)

Note: DO NOT report someone over a petty disagreement. If you do you will be given a harsh warning if not outright banned depending on the situation.

Thank You.

We definitely needed something like this.

Anyways, as Dragon putted here, this place will be a place for reporting anything suspicious or chaotic or just not wanted here at all. As i have intended for this place to be a place where people can chill out from anything they may be upset about. Though any mentioning or bad words or violence that takes place here, you'll be issued a warning to stop that if not receive an immediate ban depending on the situation as like the above.

Additionally, i will not allow and appreciate anyone advocating for a banned persons ban just to have them on here UNLESS the one who was banned is sorry for his/her actions and willing to learn and behave better here. Just to have this here as i have seen this happen before in the past.

Thanks, forgo and wanted to announce my existence to the world anyway : p And this way even if I don't notice an update I can just track it.

Well Prom beat me to the ban AND the warning. So that issue is taken care of.

IDK if that person is or not, but he's trying to ask Ever on a place where said topic COULD HAVE been talked about on the actual wikia. Either that or he is a sock and can't, thus not being able to comment on VSBW.

Either way, discussions related to VSB (unless it's something that has to do with here also, like the tiering and such) should be on the wikia there itself. Not here. So i've banned him.

Well i can agree he's annoying and all, but that's just really it and he's only banned for about a month on VSB anyways so...

@Ender: At one time, he was accused of being a sock of your brother but that got cleared up so it doesn't matter.

@Cross Fair enough as my brother has been discussing with me in Fanfiction a few month ago about this as he really doesn't like to be compared to me as I heard enough from him to know how that goes already. Not to mention I was getting a bit fed up to the point I couldn't handle the pressure from my brother. It is simply.... just one word describing it: Frustrating.

God I really don't want to add any more drama than neccessary as I don't want that kind of attention now.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Wow...sigh...I'll talk to him.
Melt him with your Dragon breath

Please do put some sense into this kid.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Gave him a warning.
Thanks, I wish I could delete other people's trash on my threads.

I wish I could just ban these people myself, ugh...

Thanks Dragon, for sorting this out.

Might want to increase the ban since he insulted staff (Matt and Weekly) Thread:44901#7

No problem. Apparently there's a glitch or something with my banning powers. I can only ban people to at most a month, otherwise the block sign doesn't pop up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back