• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy seems to be making trouble in this thread.

Dude's just being a nuisance, to be honest. Claims the match is an intentional stomp thread against Steve, seems to be fine making up statistics and ignoring what's on Steve's profile, is disregarding several points made, refuses to explain numerous points of his own, is throwing out accusations of downplay, and has even blatantly stated that he thinks everyone should stop responding 'so Doom wouldn't win'.

Seems a lot like a troll at this point. Or maybe just someone who needs to get a grip. Either way, I feel like something should be done about him.

@MrKingOfNegativity

He also started 5 different very incoherent question threads earlier today. I removed them, as they would only have been wasting our time with nonsense.

He does not seem malicious, just very confused.

Anyway, feel free to give him a warning to stop being a nuisance.

Okay. Feel free to block him, and give him a warning for behaving better if he comes back afterwards.

I wouldn't use that wording, let him down easy. Calling someone a nuisance probably won't get them to change theurvways, just feel insulted.

Also dark, I wouldnt do that for any of the apparent socks. Why? Because its clearly bullshit, him saying he was just having a jape and can't believe ya fell for it and banned them? they probably are him and he's pulling a trick to get free reign with the socks . (I only bring this back up because it appears hes been unblocked).

Yeah, I was just about to mention that thing on my wall. I don't even know what the hell that was, either. First he hits me in the face with (what I think is?) A Pastebin of every iteration of Minecraft Steve's profile, asking for...input? I dunno. Then he makes a not-so-friendly joke about my name that I've heard several times before.

I'm gonna go ahead and go to sleep before my night gets any weirder.

If that is Jonathan, that's kinda worrying seeing as Fandom IP blocked him

Though the delusions of self grandure are the same

The worse case scenario with this guy is Mikoto: Second Coming, the sequel of Mikoto the Legendary Sockpuppet

I find all of these obsessive trolls very strange. Don't they have anything better to do?

And "fight the power"? Seriously? We have lots of rules of conduct that the staff have to follow as well, which is what has turned this community mostly hospitable and collaborative in the first place.

However, he does have a point in that given all of the massive amount of work that I do with organisation and monitoring edits, the wiki would not function as well without me, if I was removed.

Ant clearly ya have been blessed , because that happens to be a mild case of that, I've seen people getting theur lives destroyed (well ya get my drift) over trivial shit.

To answer no, they probably don't have Anything better and it wont be the last time either. Unfortunate but that kinda is expected of the internet.

Damn Ant I'm actually sorry about all this. You don't deserve to be harassed by a troll.

The thing about IP bans is that it's very easy to bypass them, unless the person who's doing the IP is very experienced in Cyber security and Networking.

No problem. I have turned pretty used to this sort of thing. As J-Man mentioned, in this era of organised massive Internet lynch mobs and fanatical ideological fundamentalism, people routinely get their lives destroyed over nonsense.

This relative new user is being quite rude on this thread.

While questioning how we do Vs threads is understandable, he's been making strange comparisons to off topic things and basically insulted several other users. Not quite ban worthy, but a polite warning telling him not to insult other uses seems reasonable.

I would appreciate if somebody could give him a strict warning.

Then make it a serious warning. He's causing no real harm to anyone here. He's not vandalizing pages or harassing staff and users. And from what i can tell Zack is not a troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back