• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn't seem all too bad. Some of it actually made me laugh, mainly the Keemstar part. Maybe just give him a warning / reminder to chill out a bit. Really didn't seem like he was purposely trying to offend or troll anyone.

You may be right. I will remove the 2 month block, and give him a warning instead.

For some reason, this guy only has 6 posts and only ever appears to comment on my God of War stuff. He also appeared shortly after my ban, not to mention his Kratos profile picture. I suspect he is trying to make it seem like he's my sock, and i don't appreciate that all.

Minecraftlover67 did a very stupid thing yesterday.

Before anyone asks, no. This decision was not run by anyone in the Removal Requests Thread at any point beforehand, nor was a valid reason given for why he made said decision in the first place. I'm also quite certain he'll go right ahead and repeat these actions if given the opportunity to do so.

He's been warned enough. Requesting a ban.

He also just made this edit, which i was going to revert, but ALRF ninja'd me.

So yeah, i suggest a ban. Perhaps one month would be enough to make him change his behavior.

I'd suggest giving this user a warning. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Omimi?useskin=oasis this seems like a troll to me.

Omni tends to wank Naruto and uses arguments based on No Limits Fallacies. Not only that but he can get pretty rude. I'll post some of the things he's said.

"TSB negate ALL NINJUTSU

+ rsm user/kagya r invulnerable to NINJUTSU

so think again"

"Verse equalization NINJUTSU = power +yours also is a blatant NLF SO STOP"

"U R THE 1 WHO TROLLING NOT ME MR-6841-497877-10 DID U EVEN SEE MY EDIT SMH AND TRY TO READ THIS- "

"read edit pls i said i was wrong

u can read cant u

minato said TSB erase whatever it touch

Arigarmy

hasnt that scan been used and debunked before

they used 1 word to debunked this by calling it NLF"

"kk beast dont have sage energy so he cant hurt her"

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1134436#117

I don't recall him being rude he is usually well mannered and polite in discussions. Him wanking however I won't get into.

A warning may be alright but anything more than that I don't think is necessary.

I am leaving on vacation very soon, so I would appreciate if some other staff member could handle the above complaints.

Ryukama and I are thinking that DeathoftheEndless could be a Jonathan sock.

1. Similar writing style

2. Same interests in OPM yet again and wank

3. Same interest in Mxyzptlk

4. Same hatred of Sakura and using vulgarity against her

5. Also he originally got banned since he joined the same time a bunch of Jonathan's socks raided yet for some reason they unbanned him.

6. He even has a similar username style as those socks, with 3 S's in his name.

I was actually going to report DeathoftheEndless to Darkanine when i was still banned a few weeks ago, but i only had one piece of evidence, which was him contacting Antvasima on Marvel Database like all other socks of Jonathan usually did, so i decided not to.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
To be fair , nobody likes Sakura . Even her fan community commonly calls her vulgar names and all.
Speak for yourself. I actually like her. (But hey, I really like Caulifla and Kale so what do I know about characters? ovo) That's beside the point. The way he acts is far to similar.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
To be fair , nobody likes Sakura . Even her fan community commonly calls her vulgar names and all.
While this is true (unless you're a weirdo like Dragon), the point is his rants against Sakura was written almost in the exact same way as Jonathan's other rants against DBZ, Goku, Broly, etc. Same language used, same grammar, same stupidly vulgar and personal reasons, etc.

Please don't derail the Rule Violations thread from the actual purpose, topics about characters/verses we like or dislike should be moved elsewhere.

Anyway, we can go ahead block User:DeathoftheEndlesss if the evidence suggest him being a Jonathan sock, if he cusses the same staff member who blocked him on another wiki, that's 100% proof that he is him.

I would say that a strict warning seems to be in order.

@Ant

I would be glad to help, but am I wrong in saying that Discussion Mods aren't qualified to give out warnings? I believe only Admins/Buerecrats can give official warnings, though I may be wrong.

Any staff member and long-time users can give out warnings, so you're not crossing any boundaries or anything.

@Assalt

That link i posted implies that you can give out warnings, just in case you misunderstand and think it means you can't.

A warning seems to be in order then.

HIs reasonings don't even make sense. Japan loves Kaguya because she's based off the famous moon rabbit legend Kaguya? What? Does Japan love Dragon Ball Evolution because it's based off of Dragon Ball? And even if Japan did like her, doesn't stop her from being portrayed badly. The evidence he used to prove Japan liked her is bad too, basing it off of topping sale lists. It's NARUTO. Of course it's gonna top sale lists. Heck even if not, an analogy. Everyone hated the Emoji Movie, and it gets a 9% rating. Didn't stop it from making hundreds of millions and outselling Dunkirk's opening week with its opening weekend alone.

Anyway, yes. He was warned. I'd warn him one more time (because frankly, this is a minor offense) and if he ignores it again, block with no remorse for harassment and ignoring staff.

Then again, going by his stuff in LAS's wall, he may just be a troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back