• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kepekley23 said:
Uh, dude, "a fandom user" doesn't mean the account exists.
Oh, miss that. I notice now after clicking the red profile tag. Still, he had 2 accounts. Maybe that was the purpose of havin that number, to confuse people and I felt for it. Thanks for letting us know. I couldn't find the logic behind it.

I think this is all a misunderstanding. He hasn't used his first 2 accounts in weeks, and has settled for the 3rd one.

He may have forgotten his password.

Hop Hoppington-Hoppenhiemer said:
We still need to block the first 2, if it hasn't been done. IIRC the rules are mostly against using multiple profiles.
The rule is if someone uses multiple accounts to get past a ban or punishment, then a ban. If someone just has multiple accounts, then they're not necessarily doing any harm unless they're doing it to trick someone. I, for example, have three accounts, but I don't make any mystery that my two alts belong to me.

They should stick to one account, though.

I didn't know having multiple accounts can get you banned. Some people I know have different accounts for different wiki they go to. It's only problematic when they abuse it to circumvent bans.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1296164?useskin=oasis

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1131019?useskin=oasis

StarryNight101 continues to make spite threads in an attempt to make Madoka Magica characters lose (He dislikes the verse as shown by his profile on his wall)

He removed the former twice when Mami is winning, and removed the latter once when Swamp Thing was winning, before doing it again after getting caught.

I also gave him a strict warning on his walk which he removes.

He completely, COMPLETELY ignores rules to not remove threads and yet does it anyway when he believes he won't get caught.

Not only that, but he also went in a fit of rage towards Kaltias because the latter corrected a wanked calculation that would upgrade a verse he liked, and Kaltias called him out on it.

Honestly, him getting blocked doesn't sound too farfetched.

A one time warning was left on his wall.

If he removes my thread, he's burying evidence and continuing to be petty. If he argues we should listen but if its a continuation of being childish and spiteful, he will be taken care of.

A one week block I feel is best.

Starry can be pretty cool, I've had decent conversations with him before, but when it comes to verses he likes or dislikes, he covers his tracks in the most obvious way possible.

You don't need to keep telling me. I have gotten the message. I already told Kal I'm done and he himself took his message off. Please stop littering my wall with these warnings.

Then stop causing issues. We will give you as many warnings on your wall as long as you yourself are reported. Damage controlling won't help. We wouldn't keep putting warnings if you didn't keep deleting them.

Starryknight200 said:
You don't need to keep telling me. I have gotten the message. I already told Kal I'm done and he himself took his message off. Please stop littering my wall with these warnings.
We wouldn't have to liter your wall if you didn't remove them.....

No I am not going into damage control. You have my word that I will not make another thread involving a PMMM character from now until the world comes to an end. I told Kal I'm done, he believed me, now please leave me alone about it.

@Starryknight

Listen. You're basically good. Just leave it and we will. To be fair, I understand what you're upset about.

Just don't move the goalpost and say you "have" to remove my thread because you said you were done, and are tired of being told to stop. Actually that's all the more reason to end it there, when staff warns you. You can be forgiven when you've proven you'll stop.

That's not the point. The point is that he made a thread to spite on a character but he closed it once the character he wanted lose is winning.

He has been doing this numerous times already.

Should somebody report the Lorenzo accounts to the Fandom staff, if there are too many of them to block?

Okay. Thank you for the information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back