• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless, though, you should preferably not jump to conclusions. I was told that you called him an idiot as soon as he appeared in chat. If he turned out to be innocent, that would've been pretty ugly.

I'm glad it's resolved, though.

@Kep

It's good to be friendly, but when someone is making a blatant insult at you, that shouldn't be ignored. At this point, we need to be wary of anyone who has extremely unusual or unnervingly specific names.

@Rep

I know. It's just that, according to the chatsfolk, the guy appeared in the chat, asked harmless questions and Cin apparently said this in response "This idiot again? Someone please block".

He turned out to be a sock, but if this was a legitimately innocent new user, it could have been pretty ugly. So he should probably bring up his concerns here instead, and confirm them before going at the guy.

@Kepek - You are right, my bad. It just looked way too coincidental given several reasons. His response to me calling him out was exactly the same as when I called him out the first time, which pretty much made me certain he was the same person.

I was definitely in the wrong with my response, and will be more passive in the future.

Has somebody banned him yet?

Okay. Thank you for the help.

match 1: maybe he thinks spongebob's hax would do the thing, match 2: wait, sans is 8-C? match 3: 1-B is infinity times stronger then 2-B, according to this wiki EDIT: but we should keep an eye on him because of match 3

Just went over to that thread. It's apparently closed because Arceus stomps.

Yes, you heard it here folks, Arceus is beyond countless dimensional.

Anyway, he should be warned again. Maybe explain to him what he's doing wrong, and how to make a proper thread.

I mean, Im done removing messages in that Xeno Goku thread because Amexim is constantly derailing it even though he is being told various times to stop.

A firm warning maybe?

Amexim not only derails, but repeatedly and constantly insults people who disagree with him. Even after being told to stop and take it up to a wall or something, he continues.

Getting tiresome, to be honest. I don't vouch for blocking unless it is necessary, but a strict warning sounds good at this point.

Can I defend myself for a second? Because i think everyone misunderstands my issue. It's not that I am angry at Matt because he disagrees with me, nor is it that I think he's stupid or anything, I am upset because whenever I bring up a controversial idea-- one that isn't an against the rules discussion to my knowledge-- staff close the threads without much discussion. It bothers me not that they disagree with me, but that sometimes members of the staff don't even give me a discussion before shutting me down. I don't think Kep is accurate when he says I insult people. If PaChi would restore what I said, it was clear that, at worse my comment about Matt hating Dragon Ball was a joke. I clarified as such. When I tried to speak to Ant about the staff's behavior, it was like nothing was done. So I feel like I can't even talk to the staff properly for assistance either.

They treat me like an annoying fly before I even get the chance to have a conversation on my ideas. This happened even with Ant before, where when I asked if we could change the Lightning speed rules to include explicit statements, he seemed to get upset and accused me of trying to make a special exception for Negi. I don't think I was being rude enough to get that reaction, as I recall at worst saying that the staff's behavior could be a little better, something he later acknowledged recently, and if I said it rudely, my apologies. But clearly it wasn't just Ant's problem.

I feel like certain members of the staff treat me ruder than others do, and it sucks that I can't even explain that to anyone. I couldn't care less if my ideas don't get submitted, I just want to at least have a discussion. Instead, someone else has to tell me that they didn't agree with my idea in another thread that they doubt it would get accepted, when that thread got closed before an actual sentence could be written. I don't care if it's a bad idea, I at least want calm, respectful, and generally honest discussion to be had over it in the first place before it's blown away.

I feel upset that I have to apologize to someone who had offended me, then get put on a warning list when I tried my best to keep calm and state my grievances properly and apologize for any misunderstanding to unintended disrespect. You can see it in what I wrote in the thread if PaChi restored it.

TL; DR: It's not that I am mad no one agrees with me. As bitter of a pill it is to swallow, I got plenty of juice for it, so I have little problems taking it. I just feel like if this wiki was a business, I'd call corporate-- they'd laugh at me and ignore my grievances. I'm not trying to play the victim or do ANYTHING underhanded. I am just trying to address my grievances with the site, and things that I, and as Ant acknowledges along with many people recognize that it's absurd. Ban me if you want. I just wanted to explain WHY I'm upset.

Kepekley23 said:
Amexim not only derails, but repeatedly and constantly insults people who disagree with him. Even after being told to stop and take it up to a wall or something, he continues.
Getting tiresome, to be honest. I don't vouch for blocking unless it is necessary, but a strict warning sounds good at this point.
I agree.

@Amexim

My only problem with you is the fact that you derailed the thread after being told not to do so. That's it. You could have gone to Matt's wall if your issues are with him, you could have stopped, but decided not to.

If your issue is with the community I cant help you with that, but derailing a thread like you did won't help you, either.

And Im not restoring the derailment, sorry about that, but that thread is currently over.

Sorry again. And Im not answering any reply to this comment. You can go to my wall, but I think that from my part the issue is solved. The other staffs may think differently, tho.

It's not because he insulted someone.

It's because he's likely the latest sock puppet in a long, long, long line of sockpuppets from the same guy.

I have told him that if he does not stop, we will have to block him.

I've had other problems with him, too. Like in that same thread, he counted three votes from a single guy just because the guy said Goku is stronger than the other people in all three rounds.

And I've seen him try to push that Xeno Goku can destroy infinite timelines if he wanted to even though he's 2-B.

And he just votes for people solely based on their strength.

Though, I didn't feel like most of these things were that serious and I already told him to stop spamming when he did, so I didn't come here with it.

Seems like he was parodying the "English, mother***" meme. Not an intentional insult, so a light warning should do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back