• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kaiser

If you turn Hotspot Shield off and then on again, it already changes your IP.

@Cal

Here.

This boulder is still falling.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Kiryu-MG3

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Apex_PredatorX

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Message_Wall:HYPERGODZILLA

Severe hostility, disregarding rules, and wanking the hell out of godzilla here. I also have a sneaking suspicion that theyre the same person considering their consistently similar speech and debating patterns and nearly identical method of arguing using illegitimate/unaccepted feats including WoG statements even when multiple users including staff are telling them that theyre not accepted here...

Hyper's definitely not a bad guy, and I don't think think Apex is either, if occasionally a little aggressive (I haven't talked to Kiryu enough to have an opinion on him). I'll scope out the thread.

Kaiser Kōnt said:
I think they just don't speak English as a native language. Are they really wanking Godzilla that much?

Trying to claim that through his AP Godzilla can surpass the laws of physics, encompass the universe and, through sheer power replicate Hyperverse level death hax

Wait.... Question.... Are you saying WoG isn't accepted even of it heavily supported by the series it is referencing.... Or is it unaccepted based on it being inconsistent ?

Also I was lurking the Godzilla thread when it was happening. I agree with @Weekly .

When WoG contradicts the source material, we dont accept it. With Godzillaverse this was HEAVILY abused for a time to the point where there were atempts to upgrade Godzilla to tier 1 for an author statement that Godzilla killed Yog-Sothoth based off of a nameless one-off character

Okay okay, we're cluttering with a discussion. I assume you looked through the thread? What do you think?

It's undoubtedly warning worthy. Though it shouldn't be from you or Ever, or me for that matter. But I think having Godzilla's lose that will humble them a lttle. I'll skim through it again to see if I missed anything even more severe.

Trying to claim that through his AP Godzilla can surpass the laws of physics, encompass the universe and, through sheer power replicate Hyperverse level death hax

Oh yeah, that is wank.

Feel free to give the Godzilla fans a warning to drop the hostility, if they actually have been hostile, although I strongly doubt that they are the same person. I have dealt with Hyper and Apex before.

I will tell Sans to stop with the stomp matches.

Well, if he continues, I suppose that a temporary block may be in order.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Message_Wall:ToppoGotRanoverbyareindeer

This person has been continuously annoying me on my wall despite multiple requests to stop. I have politely answered his posts, then told him to stop discussing as the things he is pushing for have already been debated ad-nauseum at this point, but he won't listen. Went more clearer this time and I hope he will stop.

Also this guy shows some very irrational bias against Fairy Tail and called the people he was arguing against "Ezra Fanboys" and whatnot. He seems to have made an account solely to try and downgrade the Verse.

Hold up I'm gonna tell him to lay off the subject. Maybe he'll listen to me instead.

Edit: It should be good now. I gave him a light warning myself.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Hold up I'm gonna tell him to lay off the subject. Maybe he'll listen to me instead.

Edit: It should be good now. I gave him a light warning myself.
Seems like the attempts backfired. He raged on my wall and called me a fascist dictator, and said that people rightly laugh at VBW because of people like me, then said he would just "Go back to the OBD cause at least they know what PIS is".

Basically admitted he just joined the site to downgrade and left raging.

Well I just gave him the warning a few minutes ago and the last post he made on your wall was an hour ago. I don't see how it backfired.

I fail to see how he's implied he joined just to downgrade a verse. You should wait awhile before jumping to that conclusion as it seems speculative.

I checked through the threads, and among other things found sentences like this directed towards Matthew:

"You're just stubborn and don't want to listen to anyone cause you think you know everything."

"Don't see how you're an admin. Instead of discussing stuff you just close threads. Talk about close minded."

"Maybe I would if you didn't cut stuff off and end it like a jerk. I'm trying to discuss instead you just close the thread like a child sticking his fingers in his ears."

"Lol I guess you lack reading comprehension."

"You're an admin who abuses his power and isn't willing to listen or let people discuss. [...] You just cut everyone else out when people are trying to talk. That's really not right to do that, why not just shut up everyone who disagrees with you or has an unpopular opinion, that's Fascism."

I think that a 2 month block might be in order, although I am open for other suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back