• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just pointing out hat Weekly has the habit of using his position to close threads that adds a loss to certain profiles. Firstly he says that the character wins no matter what, and thats not a stomp. When he is debunked, he starts saying that the character he likes is stomped (Even when said character can still win) and tries to close the thread.

@Dragon Im sorry but no, the reason im in those conflixts in the first place is because jinx constantly targets me and instigates conflict. She has consistently attacked me and anyone who tries to cpme to my defense and im sick of it too. None of the edits of jinx's i reverted were accepted, they were almost all unanimously turned down.

@Cursed Said edit was agreed upon by multiple. people including several admins to not be accurate in the discussion that happened prior to the edit.

I am not going to argue this with you.

Another issue is that you never own up to your wrongs (Even Jinx owned up to her actions). It's always someone else's fault. No matter what instigations, you are in control of you own actions and are responsible for them. Like it or not, the evidence piles up against you. Yeah, at times you are "attacked" or "targeted", but your actions are also never fully justified, if at all. This isn't stuff we make up because we dislike you, matter of fact you know I actually like you as a person. However, regardless we can't ignore the truth of the matter. When you are almost consistently in a conflict 1-2 times a month, there is an issue with not just the others, but you as well.

This is all I will say on the subject.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Cursed Said edit was agreed upon by multiple. people including several admins to not be accurate in the discussion that happened prior to the edit.
Where? Give a link.

@Dragon What are you talking about? Yes of do own up when im wrong. When When a person is attacking me 1-2 times a week and we even have to wonder if they need to be banned r not there is a bigger issue than that. Especially when said person was banned for attacking people before.

I was told to ignore her, so i did, then she came after me on my wall accusing me of being a coward who cant segue for himself for for not responding to her. Who was hiding because I was wrong and didn't want to admit it. She has relentlessly attacked me for months and I just can't take the abuse any more.

Weekly you have cried stomp on various threads in the past when you are debunked, and/or a character you like has any possibility of losing. Along with exagerating the abilities of certain characters without scans, using stuff that isin't on profiles, and still insisting it is the Truth" even after being asked to show scans.

I have nothing personal against you. But you really need to own up to your wrongs and grow from them.

I will leave it at that then. I suggest we drop this now. At this point the issue is over. This doesn't need to a thread all about Weekly.

GG

thanks, a lot of guys I make 10 000 edits and no one congratulates me :(

JK

can we really just be civilized about this

this place is my home. I don't want to see it split apart

please guys, plz plz plz

WeeklyBattles said:
@Dragon What are you talking about? Yes of do own up when im wrong.
No you do not

I'm probably going to regret saying this but you don't

-You don't try to back down from a conversation and continuously treat a match on this site as if it's life or death

-You don't try to apologize for coming off as rude on any way shape or form.

-You don't try to back down from a debate or even try to calm the situation down.

I've been able to calm down and reason with people who've insulted me by simply reaching out to them and talking to them.

@Shadow

Stop. If there is a problem (and there is) we can't sweep it under the rug.

This issue isn't resolved right now as nothing will change given our passivity towards the situation.

Something MUST change or else this is going to keep happening every other week to month.

@Curses, understandable, but I think it would be best if handled privately in case of further escalation.

Stop. If there is a problem (and there is) we can't sweep it under the rug.

This issue isn't resolved right now as nothing will change given our passivity towards the situation.

Something MUST change or else this is going to keep happening every other week to '
month'.

Not asking to sweep it under the rug. asking to go about it in a way that doesnt end up being essentially a pointing game of who did what

SchroKatze said:
Just pointing out hat Weekly has the habit of using his position to close threads that adds a loss to certain profiles. Firstly he says that the character wins no matter what, and thats not a stomp. When he is debunked, he starts saying that the character he likes is stomped (Even when said character can still win) and tries to close the thread.

Cahem.

If this gets extremely serious, I'd understand making it private.

But otherwise, I disagree. It will just be damage control and the issue will be discarded as soon as it goes to a PM. Something has to happen or else literally nothing will change.

if it's between two members it should always be done in private.

it breeds less toxicity as everyone and their mother will want to give input when there is non.

especially from members who purely dont like a certain member

<divclass="quote">Kepekley23 wrote:
Public input is absolutely necessary.

Safe to say I'm tired of legitimate issues being constantly covered up only to resurface two weeks later.
</div>

I dont agree with that all but ill leave it at that.. it's purely situational. some stuff but hostility between two members that gets constantly brought up. No

the first statement

dont know anything about the second

Anyway I don't think I should have said anything, I overstepped my boundary here

giving input into something I don't likely have the full story on

I apologize

Another weirdo in the chat doing jokes about dead babies and animals
Screenshot 20180528-235724
Don't know if it is ban worthy, but I think he should get an warning or something like that

He just said that he is a "friend" of mckmal, I also think he is a sock of him

I think the guy is a sock but to be fair thats literally a real joke

part of the dark humor section

you can google it

Talk to kalt, talk to ever, talk to ari, jinx has been attacking anyone who thinks somwthing different from her own opinions for months. The fact that she has not only been keeping up this behavior but she was banned for this behavior and has only gotten worse makes me extremely doubtful that she will ever make an attempt to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back