• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gargoyle im not saying I'm not part of the problem, I'm saying banning jinx will solve part of the problem

Kepekley23 said:
Not sure why you believe linking both threads where you failed to even try to reply will do good. We are aware Jinx is part of the problem already. But so are you.
This

You don't need to ban Jinix, yes she was rude but you acted extremely childish as well Weekly. That's the point here.

Kepekley23 said:
Not sure why you believe linking both threads where you failed to even try to reply will do good. We are aware Jinx is part of the problem already. But so are you.
Then do something about it. Ive already acknowledged that i need work, now focusbon the bigger problem.

Once again Jinx is a major part of the issue. But you are also a major part of the issue. She is not a "bigger problem". Both of you are equally the problem. You know why we are more worried about you? Because, YOU are an admin. We expect you to be able to act with more..I guess tact. We expect you to own up to your mistakes and handle situations. We expect you to not get into a conflict over the same verse, with the same person over the same things over and over and over and over and over again.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
You don't need to ban Jinix, yes she was rude but you acted extremely childish as well Weekly. That's the point here.
It's not with just Weekly, I'm included there too and Everlasting going by the thread Weekly provided. I never antagonized her at all

I wouldn't exactly say she was harassing you either. Again you tend to Instigate these situations most of the time. Not saying Jinix acted like a Saint but you honestly acted worse given your status as an Administrator. It'd be fine if you acted out of line once or twice but at some point mistakes stop being mistakes.

If you want to work on your mistakes, I'd say following what Assalt says right here would be an excellent start.

@Dragon I get it. I ****** up. You can stop ramming it down my throat because i get it. You dont need to remind me every three seconds about how i ****** up. If you acknowledge that jinx is part of the problem then do something about it. If a two people have been in conflicts a lot before and one has consistently harassed the other in that time, why would you focus more on the mistakes of the person being harassed?

Same as Weekly. Take a break, enjoy her life for a few months instead of actively participating, then come back presumably calmer.

@Knight no, jinx Jinx's jinx's always the instigator. Without fail. Even if im not talking to her she's instigating a conflict.

Then why didn't you acknoledge it earlier?

Why are you not addressing that you are part of the problem and changing it if you're so sick of people repeating it?

Take a break from this site for a week or month or whatever, you get frustrated on it and it's clear you're not enjoying yourself here, clear up your head.

Yeah.

Basically what Assalt said. Step down for a month, enjoy real life, go to wherever you want.

WeeklyBattles said:
If i take a break im almost definitely not coming back
Is this a problem? If you don't want to be on this site don't be on it, we'll miss you but real life is always a precedent.

I have pretty bad ADHD, if i turn my attention away from this wiki I doubt I'd be able to come back to it, ive inadvertantley stopped doing a lot of things because of it. it's the reason why stuff i do here takes forever and a half to get done and why I have a tendency to leave things half finished.

Listen, Both of you. This is pilling up the Rule Violation Thread, and going back in forth with circular logic, At this rate, we're wasting space, and not fixing anything by applying the same words going back and forth, act like mature adults, and stop trying to settle the problem as if you're children bickering.

Weekly: I understand where you're coming from, But you're acting so innocently, and you try to make no effort to SOLVE the solution properly. Your apparent solution is banning her, because she gets on your nerves by seemingly antagonizaing, without actually trying to fix the problem by understanding one another, Not doing this, doesn't help anyone, it just makes it worse, honestly.

Jinx: Just lower down on what you say, If Weekly says something that bothers you, or doesn't reply to you, no need to make 'snarky' comments. That just gets it even more heated up, you know?

To both of you: Actually try to understand one another, and stop using circular logic when discussing. Go into private and solve the problem between the two personally, and try to look at each other with the utmost respect. Without that, resolving things are completely useless, and gets nowhere. This is what's happening, Fix it properly. Please.

**** did I do? It's his own decision, if he leaves then he leaves if he doesn't feel like there's nothing to improve. We can't force Weekly to do anything here. I got dragged in when people started saying I was on someone's side, my purpose here was never to be a holy saint of helping wisdom.

I'm starting to get deja vu here with all these paragraphs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back