• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 47

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hykuu

You are being repeatedly relentlessly argumentative, disrespectful, and inflammatory despite that I have explicitly told you to stop.

We are not going to unban Regis or do anything to Matthew even if you continue to bother us about this.

Drop this issue permanently. Consider this as a warning. I am not in a good mood.

>I feel like I should stay away from Azathot

Yeah, that guy is known for making people choke to death. Not even false in a certain sense

Ummm. So i linked this blog to the main page of Undertale and it seems the user magi hussie left a... questionable comment there.

He replied with the same wording to another comment later on but with a link actually showing the statistics which were missed out, which leads me to believe there was some kind of wierd link change or mistake going on in his original comment.

The comment was a year ago and possibly a mistake as well as him being a normally well behaved user so i dont suggest any punishment or serious warning. But could an admin or something just remove the comment or replace the link just to be safe?

MagiHussie is generally well behaved. I think it might be best to just remove the link and/or comment. Was it inappropriate or anything or just an unnecessary meme?

It was just a naked guy taking a selfie by a mirror with his bear behind visible (no other overly explicit nudity or anything). Since his reply to another gave actual missing stats, it may have been a mistake or something. Best for someone who can to remove the comment.

I deleted it...because that's apparently a thing I can do.

@Sera It relates to human body parts, albeit on the tamer side of things. That's all I will say.

I think it was a mistake. I personally do not recommend Imgur linking for that exact reason because there is content other than what you linked contained within said link, at least from my experience.

Well, it seems like there is no harm done in any case, especially now that the image is removed.

It is the movpod link. It links straight to a page with nsfw images.

As soon as i click on the page, it opens two new tabs telling me i have viruses on my pc and making loud noises.

What is this movpod site? and why is it linked to so many blogs in the first place?

Matt is right. I'll look over as many old files as I can to see if this is a recurring trend.

Way ahead of you with the link search ant lol. Best to contact a knowledgeable staff member on power rangers who knows what the original links were showing so they can be properly replaced.

Not me because I'm nodding off. Sry

This isn't report worthy, I think other people have posted stuff like that here (I could be wrong) and taking it to matt's wall, the same person who closed the thread isn't exactly the best idea, I also mainly put it in here so any other admin or such can open the thread

@Read this post Matt follows this thread, so do other admins and ant, they'll see this

@Ogbun worth a try lol

Staff can have hundreds of notifications. If you need to directly ask an admin or any user something directly, you should ask them on their message wall. Not any thread they follow

Also the thread should be reopened. The full revision he posted hasnt been tackled or fully explained at least in that one post nor has he been given any change to respond.

Staff are specially present in this thread, because it's a good portion of what they should do, I.e warn/ban/help people

Well, I think that Swamp Thing has been discussed quite a lot in the past, but you should politely discuss the issue with him directly. He was probably just tired in general, and didn't have the energy to deal with it. It happens sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back