• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 47

Status
Not open for further replies.
this guy and aside from the strange comment; he has the R word on his "I am" which Fandom considers inappropriate iirc.

I deleted the comment before noticing it got reported whoops, thought it was spam

it was this, by the way, bunch of gibberish

Kinda sketch but not really actionable imo. I'll tell him to change his bio.

I think that a regular instruction warning is probably warranted.

I already had messaged him before ant made that comment

Zark2099 said:
Literally the first thing this user did was to create a spam page. Seems like an obvious troll
This isn't so clear cut and could just be the user not understanding how making a thread or page works, it is better to give them the benefit of the doubt.

He has been banned from Heroes wiki as well for creating blank pages. It is somewhat doubtful to say the least.

Also, even if he doesnt know how making a thread or page works he has more than 700 global edits, this should prove he is aware that thismkind of thing would only be allowed on Free Vandalism Wiki

Zark2099 said:
He has been banned from Heroes wiki as well. It is somewhat doubtful to say the least.
Blocked for creating blank pages, which they have issues with on their own wiki as well, if you looked further into it.

If they were trolling they wouldn't be doing the same thing to their own wiki that isn't visited much by anyone.

It just doesn't seem likely to me.

EDIT: sigh, looking further into their edits on their wiki reveals several offensive slurs. My mistake.

Even if it wasn't ill-intended the user who doesn't care to learn basic wiki functions, and definitely doesn't seem capable of edits or debating for that matter. As a extensively edited wiki we shouldn't have the liability for idiots.

Okay, I've been holding off this for a while now but a recent post has forced me to report user SchroKatze, for being constantly and relentlessly confrontational against myself and WeeklyBattles in particular, to the point where the personal grudge he has with us has become too apparent not to notice.

His latest post which made me decide to do this. This is just the last of a long, long string of aggressive posts that paint me as "tyrannical, oppressive, biased, downplayer, wanker, etc etc". It seems that neither I nor Weekly can hold an opinion that he will disagree seemingly on principle, and if we disagree with him it must always have an ulterior motive behind it.

So yeah, I'm reporting him.

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

@Matt What do you think should be done? If it's a ban or a strict warning I definitely oppose it. But an instruction to behave better might be appropriate.

In my experience, even if the guy isn't a rule breaker per sé, there are times where he's overly stubborn or needs to calm down. A major warning should be in order by this point.

Schro and matt don't get along, but Matt's better about not jumping down schro's throat in the middle of a thread. I'd oppose a ban since the two definitely have a history and schro's usually fine when Matt/weekly isn't involved, but would support a warning. How harsh you guys wanna go is up to you, cause I gotta sleep.

Well in my opinion to all of this, since ShroKatze came all the way here to ask for the verdict instead of arguing with Matt I think it's clear that he has gotten the memo. And since Abstractions explained it well to him what needs to work on I think that is all there needs to be said. Since Schro is generally a good member, let's trust him that he has taken this to heart and will fix his shortcomings. I don't think at this point a warning on his message wall is necessary.

As for Matthew, Wokistan said that he is better at holding back and I trust him. However, I think it's still best for Matthew to just stay away from Schro as of right now. It's to make sure that this won't happen again and we won't need to repeat this whole Matthew vs Uldmaster debacle again. This also goes out to Weekly as well.

If they follow you just report them and they will get a short block as simple as that. I don't think we should just shrug our shoulders and just say "it will happen anyway so we might as well approach the inevitable as quickly as we can."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back