• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Running for Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seol404

Joke Battles Tiering System Scholar
She/Her
Joke Battles
Administrator
So i'd like to become an Admin, not just for my own personal interests but also to help the Wiki.

if Admin is to much i would be fine being a content moderator.

Somebofy highlight this plz.

I'm sure you'll do fine. And if you don't, I'll be sure to only mildly wave my pitchfork and torch at you.

Seriously though, just contact Max, I'm sure he'd do it pretty quick.

Hmmm, nobody seems to be responding. You know, maybe you should contact Ryu directly?

Maybe, I think I will

@Eternam Please don't be. I always try to be as nice and approachable as possible. I'm sorry if I've ever given off an impression otherwise.

@Soel I'm fine with you being an admin as long as there's approval from a couple other admins as well.

Unfortunenately dude, a lot of the other admins aren't very active besides Rodri. I'm not saying that just to knock on them or anything, but it just means it might a bit difficult to get their opinions on this without directly messaging them.

I thought Mega and Julian were at least a tad bit active.

If not then I guess just message Rodri and if he approves I'm all for it.

No, actually, Mega, Voodoo and Kingpin have all been active recently. We just can't tell if it's consistent. I can message them all to check if you want.

Yeah I do the same thing. I lurk on.

So about me becoming an Admin...

Um, dude, could you, uh, vote already? Are you ok with Soel becoming Admin or not?

Alright. Now just to wait for Voodoo or Kingpin (if they do reply).
What about Rodri?

You mean Pulsimann?

So am I becoming an Admin or not?

It shows that you're an admin now

Cool, thanks Ryu, I'll help the Wiki in whatever ways I can

I'll close this since it no longer serves a purpose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back