• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Running for moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually want to be 2 kinds of moderators

Discussion moderator and Chat Moderator

As for Discussion Moderator I find it boring to always ask an admin to close a thread while I want to do it myself in some VS threads flame wars happen and it makes me want to close the thread just like what I did with my omni giygas vs the Final Pam thread or if a thread was infected with the spam virus or a colossal quote is happening I can do that to

As for Chat Moderator I would like to help ban those spammy trolls that keep showing up on the wiki and being a Chat Moderator might also get rid of spam comments since I start to find the spam comments obnoxious to read

So yeah I would like to have a job on this wiki and like to help out

Eh, I don't know if I agree with this, I mean, you havn't been the most responsible user (I hope this doesn't come off as mean)

Seol404 said:
Eh, I don't know if I agree with this, I mean, you havn't been the most responsible user (I hope this doesn't come off as mean)
i'll be honest, that thought crossed my mind too, but she's been alot better lately

Seol404 said:
I am a busy person I'm not always on this site all the time because I got other things to do but yeah I do wanna help out

MLPlover2011 said:
Seol404 said:
I am a busy person I'm not always on this site all the time because I got other things to do but yeah I do wanna help out
She means your various meltdowns

Yellowpig10 said:
MLPlover2011 said:
Seol404 said:
She means your various meltdowns
This

MLPlover2011 said:
It's where I stopped making godmodes and it's the reason why I made the flame war page
Still, you have't been the best at handling things

MLPlover2011 said:
I don't want to talk about it I just want to stay as a calm perso
Well if you can't stay calm then I don't think your capable of handling the responsibility of a Moderator, you strike me as the person who would lock a thread if your character starts losing

I only want to be discussion and chat moderators for these reasons

1: Flame wars

2: Colossal quotes

3: Spam

MLPlover2011 said:

You seem to consider a mild disagreement as a "Flame War" and nobody makes Colossal Quotes anymore

Seol404 said:
MLPlover2011 said:

You seem to consider a mild disagreement as a "Flame War" and nobody makes Colossal Quotes anymore
This.

The reason why I closed Omni giygas vs Pam is because there was a flame war between TheHoneStone and Uselessnoob245

Was it even a flame war though?

That Pam vs omni giygas was the reason why I made the flame war page with different stages of them some can be really huge that an discussion moderator or admin have to end it

Uselessnoob245 said:
MLPLover may have breakdowns, atleast she can get the job done
Yeah but if she just has a meltdown and locks a thread because she isn't getting her way than thats not okay

Seol404 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
MLPLover may have breakdowns, atleast she can get the job done
Yeah but if she just has a meltdown and locks a thread because she isn't getting her way than thats not okay
She probably doesn't care about The Sans Above All, Flan-Chan, SONIC.EXE, Rainbow Dash and MLPLover the Return but Derpy is the center of her breakdown

I simply don't trust her to be a Moderator, nothing personal, I just don't think she is capable of wielding the responsibility, but lets just wait and hear what the other Admins have to say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back