• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Running for moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
MLPlover2011 said:
At least I didn't get a single death threat on my message wall but I deleted the spam
What does that have to do with anything?

It might be best to wait for now. Or at least see what other staff also have to say. Since Seol seems to be uncertain.

You get chat mod rights automatically if you're a discussion mod btw

@ MLPlover

No offense to you, but you really do not have a good streak here. You have started numerous flame wars yourself, gotten extremely volatile when people have questioned your involvement in said flame wars and have even gone so far as to delete most of the information in your profiles as a sign of defiance in some situations.

While you do seem to have legitimately moved from these actions, they still really do not speak well of your maturity and I cannot in good conscious support this promotion.

Hope I didn't sound too harsh, but I'm trying to be as objective as possible here.

As Crabwhale and Seol have both mentioned, you have been an incredibly volatile person. Even though you certainly aren't as aggressive now as you were back then, I still don't think you are worthy of being a Discussion Moderator, based on the simple fact that your track record so far is pretty bad.

I don't wish to offend you in any way, but please think about what you did in the past, particularly in the days when Godmodes were at their height.

MLPlover2011 said:
I don't do those anymore
You might not, but your history doesn't paint a good picture. We're not saying you're incapable of improvement, but you're not Moderator material yet.

Do not derail this thread any further. Start another if you want to talk it about it.

Do you agree if MLPLover should be a moderator?

She used to cause flame wars, copy others pages and pretend she didn't, but I don't think she is that bad now and I also respect women so...

Tenor2

Uselessnoob245 said:
I have just as a "Bad" history as MLPLover, you can check my Profile
This means literally nothing since your not the one running for moderator

No not AmphyKitteh he always cyber bullies me for no reason

AmphyKitteh doesn't respec wamen

MLPlover2011 said:
AmphyKitteh is a sexist
Are we seriously going to start calling people names?

And who even is AmphyKitteh?

The guy that cyberbullied MLPlover for making MLPLover the Return and Rainbow Dash (True Profile) saying they win against Logan Paul and for MLPlover trolling the Community

Uselessnoob245 said:
The guy that cyberbullied MLPlover for making MLPLover the Return and Rainbow Dash (True Profile) saying they win against Logan Paul and for MLPlover trolling the Community
Thank god he's gone because I did nothing to him

Uselessnoob245 said:
I don't remember him, can you show me how he cyberbullied MLPlover?

So, I'm pretty sure this thread is conclusive in that MLPlover is not getting a promotion.

I'm just gonna close it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back