• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY GoL and GoD try to conquer your favorite universe

• Terraria: they one shot due to Terraria's downgrades
  • Elder Scrolls: Haha, no
  • Dark Souls: SoC one shots but The brothers are faster and I think they have instant kill hax (sent ozpin to the afterlife), so they probably hax to death
  • Salt and Sanctuary: They hax the Saltborn to death

Danny Phantom: Given their speed advantage they could win but if they don't do the right thing they get haxed stomped.

Dark Cloud: True Dark Genie saves the day.

The Cosmere: The probably nuke the planet before going into a standstill with Harmony or whatever Shard is in control of the solar system they start to wreak havoc in.

Magic: The Gathering: Depends entirely on what plane they start on, most of the time they nuke the planet but some of the time they come across one of the top tiers and get haxxed into submission.

Paranatural: They solo.

Overlord: Ainz timestops + deathhaxes before he realizes death doesn't really apply to them and gets yeeted to the afterlife. They proceed to nuke the planet assuming Aura doesn't manage to seal them and I'm not sure if that would even work.

Incarnations of Immortality: Most of the incarnations hax them both into submission save for maybe Death who just incons them.

Pokemo: Assuming they get past a good amount of the 5-Bs with speed, they gets blitzed and absorbed by Necrozma.

The Legend of Zelda: They die unless they nuke the planet. Link no-sells everything they do and one-shots. Even with a planetary nuke, the Goddesses.

Kirby: Waddle Dee solos.

Mario Bros: They hax their way against some of the High 4-Cs like Waluigi, but Mario smacks.

Super Smash Bros.: Been there, done that.

Ben Shapiro debates them to death in Real World

Overlord gets solo'd

SCP, they get far enough until one of the higher ups notices them

Kirby, they get ******

Magic the Gathering, :insert Bolas here:

Touhou: they get through the low tiers but then they get lolboundaryhax'ed to death

Warhammer 40k: ded

Kirby: it's a Kirb stomp

Kengan Asura - Yeeeeeah no

Infamous - Maybe? Some peeps are unkillable for em

Eden's Zero - Ohohohohoh, it's their turn to be shitstomped

Supernatural - More like pagan gods of light and dark! But yeah they ded

Have those two done anything relevant lately at all?

Because Cal stole my job with Nintendo verses...

JoJo: The gods get blitzed. Some of the guys with 4D hax should be able to beat them, like GER.

My Hero Academia: All Might isn't here anymore. Like the rest of the verse.

Fairy Tail: They defeat everyone. Maybe Zeref with timestop+time magic could win as they most likely can't kill him, but the gods probably BFR before Zeref can attempt anything.

@Weekly

BFR to the afterlife? You'd have to be able to kill them on the first place. Or how does that work exactly?

And I just did a quick skim on the page. If it involves any souls at all, Infamous cast just needs to revive themselves with elements. The Beast in particular.

Additionally...

Disgaea - They get rekt by mooks

Devil Survivor 2 - Mooks handling again and new Personas everyone!

Well they BFR with Unequal speed and only Black Hole can kill them

So yeah, A RWBY character solos inFAMOUS and I'd never thought Id say that

Does Beast even have a Soul? It was more composed out of Ray Sphere materials so... And we've only seen one showing of that so it might only work on mooks and their creations.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Does Beast even have a Soul? It was more composed out of Ray Sphere materials so... And we've only seen one showing of that so it might only work on mooks and their creations.
He should as he's still a human prior.

And Hax ignores Dura Bruh

I'll assume speed equal

Dark Souls: Tier 4 and not needing souls GG, though most of the verse is more dead than it was

Magic: The Gathering: See Dargoo's comment

Bloodborne: Tier 4 again, this time with passive mindhax

Berserk (Verse): Planet busting'd kill all humans, and as such the Idea of Evil. Everything else is obvious.

Cthulhu Mythos: It is pretty pointless for me to keep including this in these threads

Darkest Dungeo: Ancestor wins via madness and raising his hand. Sleeper's weird temporal shit means actually affecting it would prove exceedingly difficult. However, as for everyone else, they don't really have super fast hax and while they are 5-A, still presumably need an atmosphere to breathe. Die to a planet bust, but not for AP reasons.

Destiny: lol no

Warhammer 40,000: lol no

Salt and Sanctuary: Probably? Idk if something made of salt really has a soul, but at this AP gap incapacitation shouldn't be too hard. The main issue comes of what the Nameless God/Dominion PC does with the mental stuff.

Hotline Miami: Yeah

Hollow Knight (Verse): Yeah

Super Smash Bros.: Not against the tier 2s.

The Legend of Zelda: No

DOOM: Probably, but hilariously enough a Lost Soul has a better chance of getting a stray hit and just straight up killing a god then the Doomguy has.

Back