• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Vol 9 General Discussion Thread: Multiverse Of Therapy

Hm, Spin.

Could you hook me up with the manga anthology chapter (& page) that featured the decently-sized explosion feat from Yang, and the passage which has Carmine's sandstorm feat? I can also do the Nora YEETing feat, and Cinder and Raven shaking Heaven at a later time.

Hm, Spin.

Could you hook me up with the manga anthology chapter (& page) that featured the decently-sized explosion feat from Yang, and the passage which has Carmine's sandstorm feat? I can also do the Nora YEETing feat, and Cinder and Raven shaking Heaven at a later time.
20210711_224904.jpg

I don't have the light novels for the sandstorm feat, so ask weekly for those scans like I did (I also only have the manga anthology series up to vol 3)

20210711_224904.jpg

I don't have the light novels for the sandstorm feat, so ask weekly for those scans like I did (I also only have the manga anthology series up to vol 3)
Can you send the page before this? So I can get the context for this feat. Adding onto that, I am not sure if that is an explosion or a large eruption of dirt and debris going upwards from the sheer force of Yang's attack. Hmm... Wonder if I can pixel scale the thing using the mountains in the shot.

Also, btw, does Haven have a confirmed canon diameter or a reliable and approved calc? Need for even the chance to make the earthquake calc.

Can you send the page before this? So I can get the context for this feat. Adding onto that, I am not sure if that is an explosion or a large eruption of dirt and debris going upwards from the sheer force of Yang's attack. Hmm... Wonder if I can pixel scale the thing using the mountains in the shot.

Also, btw, does Haven have a confirmed canon diameter or a reliable and approved calc? Need for even the chance to make the earthquake calc.

Use this image gallery

What happened?
Several RT staff announced that their position has been 'dissolved'; you can find their farewell statements on their Twitter. Looks like WB is going on a layoff spree as they don't consider RT to be profitable enough (or even worse, unprofitable).

• Marcus Gray LaPorte (Production Designer and Art Director)
  • Kdin Jenzen (Achivement Hunter, and voicing RWBY's May Marigold and Shion Zaiden)
  • Matt Bragg (Achivement Hunter)
  • Brian Gaar (Inside Gaming)
  • Courtney Brenek (2D and 3D artist)
  • Josh Bailey (Graphic designer)
  • Reportedly the entire RTX event staff (to be replaced by third party outsourcing)

Also, Kdin made a long statement about RT having a toxic work environment enabled by management/HR, and being subjected to underpayment and crunch. A couple RT staff issued apologies. Mica Burton affirmed she left RT because of its abusive environment.

Several RT staff announced that their position has been 'dissolved'; you can find their farewell statements on their Twitter. Looks like WB is going on a layoff spree as they don't consider RT to be profitable enough (or even worse, unprofitable).

• Marcus Gray LaPorte (Production Designer and Art Director)
  • Kdin Jenzen (Achivement Hunter, and voicing RWBY's May Marigold and Shion Zaiden)
  • Matt Bragg (Achivement Hunter)
  • Brian Gaar (Inside Gaming)
  • Courtney Brenek (2D and 3D artist)
  • Josh Bailey (Graphic designer)
  • Reportedly the entire RTX event staff (to be replaced by third party outsourcing)

Also, Kdin made a long statement about RT having a toxic work environment enabled by management/HR, and being subjected to underpayment and crunch. A couple RT staff issued apologies. Mica Burton affirmed she left RT because of its abusive environment.
Wow what the **** I didn't even consider they'd hit rooster teeth in all this bullshit

Wait even worse you're telling me it was abusive and peeps like GAVIN are homophobic man **** is nothing sacred anymorw

If they actually recast one of the main 4 girls, that'd probably be the thing that kills the series at this point...
Tbh it's probably Gray aka The dude who is mainly responsible for tanking V5 & siphoning funds for Genlock. The man who had absolute power over the animation department until finally being fired for being too much of a dick.

So I wanted to get your opinions on something. I know that just because one grants someone or something new abilities with Power Bestowal, doesn't meant they have them as well since we don’t know if they can grant themselves that, which is why Oz doesn't have Transformation on his profile despite giving it to Qrow and Raven.

However, what if someone creates an object from nothing with it already having them? Would the creator then be able to have the abilities associated with the object or is it the same issue? Because if they do, then that would mean the God of Light would be able to have the abilities of the Relics due to creating them. I already asked one mod who believes so, but I want to hear what you guys think?

So I wanted to get your opinions on something. I know that just because one grants someone or something new abilities with Power Bestowal, doesn't meant they have them as well since we don’t know if they can grant themselves that, which is why Oz doesn't have Transformation on his profile despite giving it to Qrow and Raven.

However, what if someone creates an object from nothing with it already having them? Would the creator then be able to have the abilities associated with the object or is it the same issue? Because if they do, then that would mean the God of Light would be able to have the abilities of the Relics due to creating them. I already asked one mod who believes so, but I want to hear what you guys think?
I mean he did make them, so he should have all their abilities (even the relic of choice)

Is weiss’s summon hurting hazel at haven considered an outlier?

And the ap descriptions for him, tyrian, qrow and clover all circle to each other, that should be fixed

Back