• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Vol 9 General Discussion Thread: Multiverse Of Therapy

Oh right, still for the other thing the description for the four should be fixed
I added more description for Clover by stating he was the most skilled of the Ace-Ops, which was from Elm's bio. Since they are able to somewhat keep up with Maiden Penny I believe with this description it's no longer a circle.

Speaking of which, I found another problem with one of our profiles. Winter's first key is 8-A which she has for fighting Qrow, who is Low 7-B. I think you see the problem. So either another justification is needed or Qrow needs a Beacon key as well.

Speaking of which, I found another problem with one of our profiles. Winter's first key is 8-A which she has for fighting Qrow, who is Low 7-B. I think you see the problem. So either another justification is needed or Qrow needs a Beacon key as well.
Wasn't qrow toying with her?

Bro what is with all this drama got damn

Now I’m finding out the person I thought was on the good side have quite the bad rap in the past too

So I wanted to get your opinions on something. I know that just because one grants someone or something new abilities with Power Bestowal, doesn't meant they have them as well since we don’t know if they can grant themselves that, which is why Oz doesn't have Transformation on his profile despite giving it to Qrow and Raven.

However, what if someone creates an object from nothing with it already having them? Would the creator then be able to have the abilities associated with the object or is it the same issue? Because if they do, then that would mean the God of Light would be able to have the abilities of the Relics due to creating them. I already asked one mod who believes so, but I want to hear what you guys think?
Alright I asked around for some mods opinions and they seemed to be in agreements with him having it, so I made a thread addressing it along with some other stuff.

Bit of a minor issue. Maria's page has her at 8-A for trading blows with Neo which should probably be changed now that the latter was upgraded. Of course, considering that her she never really trained that much after losing her eyes it would also be the same for her young self as well as Tock.

Bit of a minor issue. Maria's page has her at 8-A for trading blows with Neo which should probably be changed now that the latter was upgraded. Of course, considering that her she never really trained that much after losing her eyes it would also be the same for her young self as well as Tock.
She actually got weaker then when she was younger

There’s something wrong about the white fang.

It’s them using violence. (Though I know they pacified after taurus’s

Don’t you know that if you use violence then it won’t help your case.

Faunus violence against human violence only creates more violence.

every Faunus should know that if you want to win against your enemies you should take care not to be like them.

guess they didn’t learn the memo did they?

I wonder if Taurus just went insane or was he stupid? (A smart Faunus would not use violence against humans but use peaceful protests, also capture the brutality of humans on air so they know the Faunus are not the aggressors)

if you attack the humans, they win - unknown faunus

Hm. Just remembered. Have we ever decided if we're using stuff from Fairy Tales of Remnant? Considering there's things like the Gods being one and creating the universe.

Hm. Just remembered. Have we ever decided if we're using stuff from Fairy Tales of Remnant? Considering there's things like the Gods being one and creating the universe.
Doesn't it say that they came from another universe? Or did they come from another universe and make the universe

Back