• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xmark12

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Just testing the waters, huehue

Ryomen Sukuna

vs.

Kirito

Rules:
  • Sukuna with absolutely EVERYTHING from Shinjuku Showdown (World Dismantle, 10 Shadows/Mahoraga, etc.. He starts in Megumi's body, but can full heal with his original Heian-era body) vs. Incarnation-enhanced War of Underworld Kirito
  • Speed Equalized
  • Battle takes place in Shinjuku Showdown
  • Sukuna knows of Incarnation and its applications
  • Other than those, Standard Battle Assumptions apply
General Win Cons (Arguments can be made for more):
  • Sukuna: Bringing Kirito into a mental state where Incarnation would fail him (since Incarnation works on if the user can imagine themselves beating their opponent), World Dismantle spam (Especially in his Domain), Mahoraga adaptation, the fact that Kirito rarely (if ever) uses AoE attacks that wouldn't overwhelm his regeneration
  • Kirito: Any single slash would work (Though Kirito's slashes would not paste Sukuna despite the ~20x AP advantage, so Sukuna can continuously regenerate until his RCT slows down), transmutation, flash freeze, range advantage, more versatility
Screenshot_2024-05-26_010905.png

Last edited:
Everything except that, lol

Sukuna's at full health here with all his CE

Sukuna with absolutely EVERYTHING from Shinjuku Showdown (World Dismantle, 10 Shadows/Mahoraga, etc.
...?

I guess JJK's tiering is too utterly repugnantly inconsistent and lazy to make sense but I really did figure this would be 8-A vs 8-A for a bit

Genuinely not sure what Sukuna does against just getting one-shot, he doesn't have any spare family members or whatever to break Kirito's will by emulsifying and the only reason Kirito needs multiple sword swings to win is on account of Mahoraga and Sukuna having regeneration

Sukuna kinda does break down when he's not the strongest dude and the countless tricks he pulls out flat out don't matter (because Kirito is like 80x stronger than him here)

Not really a whole lot Sukuna AND Mahoraga can do against Incarnation high Kirito, especially considering Incarnate Blades/Sword is going to be better Cleave/Dismantle cause of the AP difference.

Also he’s got the forcefields, Age Manip, transmutation, yadda yadda. Even if Sukuna breaks out of the BRS’ freezing that’s enough time to lock him down and for Kirito to just obliterate him.

god let nobody take a good stuff outta here, let incon be a viable result cuz i hate both pieces of ass lmfao

Nah kirito doesn't stand a chance when Sukuna goes "Ah yes my Anti-Incarnation Technique I haven't used it since the Heian Era"

...?

I guess JJK's tiering is too utterly repugnantly inconsistent and lazy to make sense but I really did figure this would be 8-A vs 8-A for a bit
You fool we could have had this if you had just kept Kirito at 8-A

Oh yeah I did make a correct decision, indeed that would be closed off

Back