• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AquaWaifu said:
the problem here is he has maaster control and I think the Omnitrix stops picking for him by then? also speed equalized.
No, it doesn't.

Also this scenario can happen any time in their fights.

@Indigo

Ryuko's strength is too much to allow it to happen. Ben goes from not close to death at all to dead. it

atleast thats how I see it.

The Fail-Safe literally transform Ben in the alien he needed when he took the anihilaarg in point-black range.

Strength means shit.

@Emerel ...90% of this thread has been about how the amount of aliens Ben has access to is a DISadvantage...

Newendigo said:
The Fail-Safe literally transform Ben in the alien he needed when he took the anihilaarg in point-black range.
Strength means shit.
speed is equalized here not sure how that affects this honestly.

Newendigo said:
Strength means shit.
is it alien to WIN or alien to SURVIVE...very different context there.

there are defintely aliens that coul survive against Ryuko but less some that could win or survive AND win if they dont get their hax down asap.

Eh.

Could anyone agree and switch to inconclusive? Becuase honestly we're going on circles.

Useless, someone wants feel sick.

EDIT: Wrong term, we're going nowhere.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Emerel ...90% of this thread has been about how the amount of aliens Ben has access to is a DISadvantage...
That is dumb, this gives him an advantage (Feedback, Atomix, Chromastone, Ghostfreak, Waybig, and many other powerful aliens)

TeenAngel101 said:
@VersusJunkie
Weekly has a point, Ben needs to switch aliens. The outcome comes down to what he leads with, where either he or Ryuko will get stomped. I switch my vote to Inconclusive.

Also, nice diss. I guess you like to be disrespectful for no reason with that condescending attitude.
I guess I'll switch to inconclusive as well to finish this matchup off.

Oh and I was just kidding. Jesus christ you people take things way to personally here.

Here's the question: How many people who voted for ben switched to inconclusive, and of those people, how many votes for Ben used their reasoning as FRA votes?

Just write it up as inconclusive as a many people that voted Ben switched to inconclusive and there are probably more inconclusive votes than Ben votes.

By this point, I think this should just be left as inconclusive. That's not a vote. That's this thread having gone on long enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back