• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Versus Out of all of Ben's aliens, only a handful actually have abilities that can pose a threat to Ryuko. The chances of him picking an alien that cant beat her are far greater than the chances of him picking one that can. Not to say that there arent scenarios where he can win, its already been established that he has aliens with hax that can put her down, its just that the amount of aliens that cant outweigh the ones that can.

Ben has aliens who has are above other Mountain levelers.

Diamondhead merciless rag-rolled Vilgax, who was capable of utterly destroy Chromastone as well overpower varies of his aliens.

And nonone of these are baselines.

Newendigo said:
Ben has aliens who has are above other Mountain levelers.
Diamondhead merciless rag-rolled Vilgax, who was capable of utterly destroy Chromastone as well overpower varies of his aliens.

And nonone of these are baselines.
Yeah. Ben 10 is the type of verse where 7-A's get stomped in groups.

I have added the loss to Ryuko's profile, but Ben is locked.

@Weekly + World you mind to unlock Ben?

>Loss to Ryuko's profile

This was inconclusive and the votes for Ben are currently being debunked, this isnt being added any time soon

WeeklyBattles said:
>Loss to Ryuko's profile
This was inconclusive and the votes for Ben are currently being debunked, this isnt being added any time soon
What? Why? What's the vote tally? Pretty sure Ben's won. And no, you guys haven't debunked anything. This Ben is far more intelligent than the main one, and changes aliens constantly. He'd land a blow, see it didn't work, and switch to something that would.

Noahkaismith said:
What? Why? What's the vote tally? Pretty sure Ben's won. And no, you guys haven't debunked anything. This Ben is far more intelligent than the main one, and changes aliens constantly. He'd land a blow, see it didn't work, and switch to something that would.
Ryuko's AP is borderline High 7-A, Ben is just a mid-level 7-A. If he picks an alien that cant take her out right off the bat he gets oneshot. He has aliens that can take her out but the chances of him picking one off the bat are less than the chances of him picking one that cant

No.

The difference between points is of 3 (7-4 is valid), Ben has 9 while Ryuko only has 1 (8 points of difference).

And Ben is not mid-level, at all, the feat I mentioned before happened in Alien Force, and I'm using Omniverse, his aliens are a lot more stronger than before.

352 Megatons vs Nearly 1 Gigaton, Ryuko is nearly 3 times stronger than him and she oneshots people stronger than Ben casually in the show

@New Ben is 352 Megatons, assuming he's a bit stronger than when that feat occured would make him mid-level 7-A

Regardless, he literally changes aliens every few seconds. And unlike Ryuko, he doesn't stand there and tank attacks, he dodges them. I can assure you that Ben will be able to hit Ryuko a few times before she begins to attack. That will be more than enough time for him to switch to one of his haxxier aliens.

@Weekly + Who the hell you think do you are to start a disscusion way after I requested the match being added!!!

I don't know what to do...

@Noah Ryuko only tanks attacks when she's trying to abuse her Zenkai to get a power advantage over her opponent, otherwise she dodges as well.

Noahkaismith said:
Regardless, he literally changes aliens every few seconds. And unlike Ryuko, he doesn't stand there and tank attacks, he dodges them. I can assure you that Ben will be able to hit Ryuko a few times before she begins to attack. That will be more than enough time for him to switch to one of his haxxier aliens.
Yeah, contrary to what anime fans think, Ben is not an idiot. He does have lots of experience fighting enemies stronger than himself. He doesn't stand and take attacks. And he can and will spam transformations with master control.

@Versus Neither is Ryuko, and the only time she tanks attacks is if she's using her Zenkai to get stronger

Guys. Let me explain something to you. A grace period is a period in which arguments are supposed to be made. The grace period isnt there to signal that he thread is over. This thread isnt over. Ben hasnt won yet and most of the arguments for him are faulty at best.

Anyways, my vote still stands. Ryuko's AP advantage coupled with the chances that Ben picks an alien that cant beat her right off the bat outweighing the chance that he picks an alien that can gives her a relatively decisive win.

@Weekly BUT IT WAS CONCLUIDE!

YOU COULD HAVE MAKE A DEBUNK WAAAAAAAAAAY BEFORE.

But nah, you just let me whine and bump alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back