• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@New Im fairly certain Chromstone's Low 5-B attack isnt allowed here

So out of over two dozen accessable aliens, only four are able to do anything to Ryuko.

Upchuck can't eat organic matter and I'm fairly certain that Gravattack has never made a black hole.

So like Clockwork and Ghsotfreak.

Now Im not saying she can outright resist it 100% guranteed, but I believe her willpower would give Ghostfreak some amunt of trouble.

Plus this isnt blooldusted so this assumes Ben figures out the two or so aliens that can take down Ryuko before she knocks him out or kills him.

and well Ben isn't that smart I think. he's gonna try most of the other stuff before he thinks to use more indirect methods like Clockwork and Ghostfreak....at least thats how I see it. But if he does...well the wins are pretty ood on his end honestly.

Strike that, I just think he'd be too lazy and reckless to view them as "these are my only viable options." eventually he should each said conclusion but he'll try mostly eveything else first.

The thing about master control is that Ben can spam aliens with just a thought. I mean Ben 10,000 spammed his master control to beat Animo with little to no effort at all.

Once one thing doesn't work, Ben switches almost instantly. It will only be a matter of time before he gets Toepick or Clockwork.

@Sir While that's true, how many transformations can he afford to go through before he gets to one of them before Ryuko takes him out?

@Aqua

I beg to differ. IC he'll try to brawl. Once he takes note of the regen he'll try using someone who can get passed it. While I agree it'll still take time Ben does have some battle intelligence.

Well he has a lot but I'm not sure if this version is categorized as such since there's so bloody many!

I'm going to assume this is EoS Omniverse Ben. If so then he has way more experience dealing with Ryuko type opponents than Ryuko has experience dealing with Ben type opponents.

Sir Ovens said:
The thing about master control is that Ben can spam aliens with just a thought. I mean Ben 10,000 spammed his master control to beat Animo with little to no effort at all.
Once one thing doesn't work, Ben switches almost instantly. It will only be a matter of time before he gets Toepick or Clockwork.

yeah but how long will it tkae for him to figure out a certan one wont work?

By then Ryuko will have potentially adapted to be far stronger, more agile ( not faster but just more manuverable) and more durable then when the fight started.

Its not like any of his stuff is gonna be flat out INEFFECTIVE, it will still do damage, making him think if I just hit her more she'll go down." Until he sees her regen I doubt he's gonna realize "Well shit FOUR ARMS cant knock her out ,better switch to Clockwork!"

Low key Ben would just go Big Chill and have fun with the whole "haha you can't hit me I can't hit you ain't this great?"

Aizenishere said:
@Aqua
I beg to differ. IC he'll try to brawl. Once he takes note of the regen he'll try using someone who can get passed it. While I agree it'll still take time Ben does have some battle intelligence.

Well he has a lot but I'm not sure if this version is categorized as such since there's so bloody many!

that would require him realizing she has regen.

At worst this is inconclusive. Ben has tons of aliens Ryuko can't hit like Bloxx, Big Chill, Ghost Freak, Goop, etc.

AAAAHHH!

he just becomes a green/black version of Senketsu that can move about better than Senketsu on his own.

inb4 Ragyo sees him as "interesting" because of his watch.

Well duh..but thats not as fun.

But BenCovers would look sick as shit probably. a green/black or green/white Covers

and then Ryuko just absorbs him LOL.

@Aqua

Why exactly would it be difficult for him to deduce she has regen? o_O

He beats the crap out of her. (Eg burns her, breaks her arm) oh shit she fixed that shit real quick..

She can resist that just fine without needing to regenerate. like okay the breaking arm maybe but burn..naaah.

O M G.

@Week + I'm allowing that, in fact, I'm trying to give Ben the best possible advantages, Ryuko by herself is very Op so there's no issue.

@Sir + IIRC Upchuck can eat some organic stuff, I think there was a time when his race were going to eat each other for some civil war issue, and yes, Gravattack make a black hole (Which was calced as High 5-A, but was regarded as an oultier :C).

Also, the Omnitrix can't record hybrids, so he trying to copy her abilities is moot

AquaWaifu said:
She can resist that just fine without needing to regenerate. like okay the breaking arm maybe but burn..naaah.

I know I just used it as an example since the first Alien that came to mind was Swampfire. but you get the point.

WeeklyBattles said:
>7-A Ryuko
>Gives Ben a Low 5-B alien

Boi
Are you talking about Upchuck? He's only High 6-A, and he only has it through Energy Manipulation, he's still 7-A physically.

Regardless, I vote for Ben, considering he has a massive advantage in hax, versatility, experience, and being a higher 7-A.

He has Fear Manipulation, Age Manipulation and BFR with Clockwork, Swampfire and Goop who have greater Regenerationn than Ryuko and possess Poison Gas, Sleeping Gas, Acidic slime, etc.

Big Chill's intangibility renders her attacks useless, as well as freeze her when she tries to touch him in this state.

Lodestar's Magnetism can effectively disarm her of her scissor blade, and Upchuck can just eat it, convert it into energy, and blast it back at Ryuko.

Whampire's Mind Manipulation may not work, but he still has life-force absorption.

And with Ghostfreak, he can turn intangibile, invisible, possess her body, and simply DESTROY HER SOUL.

I could do this all day, but short version, Ben for these reasons and more.

Im pretty sure scissor blade is NOT magentic. its made of life fibers not any type of metal. you cant just assume "Oh its hard and a blae its metal and ALSO magnetic.

those gases wont really do shit when Ryuko could do that stuff she did with Nonon and blow it back.

@ TeenANgel

also just because he HAS the versatility to beat Ryuko doesnt mean he will use in time to defeat her. Most times Ben goes for brute force method.

Because Ben's not stupid, as I mentioned, this version of Ben has experience and much smarter than his younger counterparts

Most of the time, Omniverse Ben uses aliens that can outmaneuver the opponent rather than take them head-on. Such as confusing an enemy with Echo Echo's clones or using XLR8 to knock a To'kustar off it's feet.

Add in his complete willingness to kill and use stuff like Soul Destruction.

He's not gonna go straight to an alien that'll get past her huge AP difference, he's gonna go to something that will end up getting killed if her AP gap is as big as it seems?

Gargoyle One said:
Uhh......
What stops Ryuko from just AP stomping him repeatedly?
I don't get.

Most of Ben aliens are scaled from DH who is 352.51 Megatons, while Ryuko is above guys who are above guys who are 105 Megatons. Why she would AP stomp him?

Newendigo said:
Gargoyle One said:
Uhh......
What stops Ryuko from just AP stomping him repeatedly?
I don't get.
Most of Ben aliens are scaled from DH who is 352.51 Megatons, while Ryuko is above guys who are above guys who are 105 Megatons. Why she would AP stomp him?
By one shotting the entire elite 4 at once, each can one shot 8 covers, which can each one shot a baseline.

Ryuko is borderline High 7-A

She's vastly superior to the Mk 3 Elite 4, who can casually oneshot groups of COVERS with indirect attacks. A single COVER is capable of overpowering the Mk 2 Elite 4. She also traded blows with an extremely casual Ragyo

@TeenAngel

willing to kill does not mean they go to use their best stuff, thats bloodlusted

it simply means they will kill if they HAVE to. personal limitations wont stop them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back