• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
I've been dying to make Fate vs GoH matches for awhile now. I finally have my chance.

King of Knights vs Witch of the West

Fate stay/night Saber and World Competition Arc Mira. Saber doesn't have Avalon. Speed equalized. Win via SBA. Mira starts off with her Borrowed Power active.

SaberArtGoStage2
YuMiRaFalchion

Idk. Mira is just a girl with a sword and a few amps. Besides being an exceptional swordswoman, she doesn't have any special hax or anything.

Depending on if she has Avalon this could be a stomp as Avalon is really OP from what I've heard in other threads.

That's just her battle stance. Without her sword she can become Lu Bu's halbard herself and slice her opponents as if she were a blade.

So her battle stance is dabing.

If it comes down to it, Saber could effectively one-shot her with Excalibur due to one-shoting beings that are comparable to her, but I need to know Yoo's actual AP.

Mira works on a scaling chain like this:

Baseline 6-C < Angelos < Nephilim < Adventure Arc Mira < World Tournament Arc Mira << Borrowed Power Mira <<< With Bongseon << With Direct Contract

Mira here starts off with her Borrowed Power and with Bongseon in her arsenal. Direct Contract is achieved only if Mira is desperate enough to win.

Just saying, when Mira was High 7-A, using Bongseon raised her AP enough to harm Nine-Tailed Fox Ilpyo Park, who was 8× baseline 6-C. Since then, Bongseon at full power has one shot anyone at Mira's level.

DragonEmperor23 said:
I don't think she does.

Edit:

Yeah, she doesn't.
According to Dinou, guy who suggested the revisions apparently that's around where Fate Scales

Oh

Well the OP doesn't restrict it so I assume she does

With Avalon she has Combat applicable Low Mid.

In Saber's hands, Avalon allows self-BFR defensive hax, so she is effectively intangible and invulnerable to all incoming attacks "up to the sixth dimension". Avalon would make this a stomp or inconclusive, so it is a good idea to restrict it.

Mira seems to have the AP advantage, even if we go with 6-C Saber, she can even amp her AP. But Saber can probably dodge with precog, how is Mira's long-range and AoE? Saber can potentially win by nuking with Excalibur from the start of the fight.

DragonEmperor23 said:
This version of Saber doesn't have it. During the events of Fate/Stay Night, Shirou has Avalon.
Saber acquires Avalon at the end of Fate Stay Night

In fact that's the only time she ever gets it

Does Avalon give Saber anything else besides Low-Mid? Mira could probably bypass it by attacking Saber's organs.

ShadowWhoWalks said:
In Saber's hands, Avalon allows self-BFR defensive hax, so she is effectively intangible and invulnerable to all incoming attacks "up to the sixth dimension". Avalon would make this a stomp or inconclusive, so it is a good idea to restrict it.

Shirou gave her the Scabbard from his body because it would be far better used by Saber then Shirou who in Fate was not a strong master

Back